Sign in to follow this  
pakdaddy

Crushing Hammer

pakdaddy

I played this guy who just kept using Crushing Hammer and getting it back from the graveyard. Is that possible?

Tureckao

Was he using a Sableye with Junk Hunt?

pakdaddy

It didnt show him using any trainer cards or anything. But everytime he would take two Crushing Hammer back from his graveyard and use it on me over and over again. So basically, I was stuck with no Energy cards.

trader52

He must be using Sableye from dark Explorer with junk hunt attack which allows you to take to Items from your discard pile

the_sqveel

if it was 2 at a time it sounds like sableyee, you should pay more attention to active pokemon :P

there are other things too, there's a rubbish that puts a card from discard to top of the deck, and the likes of junk arms to get items back out the discard, it is possible

Mod_Koldos

Hello trainers! As it sounds like there are multiple ways to cause this effect I'll be closing out the thread as resolved. Please feel free to post again with other inquiries but I advise posting them to the general forum rather than bugs.

If something is later found to be caused by a bug we can always shift the thread to the bug forum for review.

Thanks!