are ex cards the only viable option for a competitive deck :( ?

jhfalco

just as im starting out i am asking if ex cards are the only future of ptcg?

i like where the game is going and im amazed at all the new strats with new pokepowers and supporters and stuff.

the cards i would like to compete with are not all ex pokemon, just wanted to see what people play with

I don't use EX cards personally, though I will be trying to make a deck that can break EXs without a problem.

Several people have non ex decks, myself included, with pokemon like sigilyph, bouffalant, jolteon, zoroark, blastoise beating up ex's is no real problem

Several people have non ex decks, myself included, with pokemon like sigilyph, bouffalant, jolteon, zoroark, blastoise beating up ex's is no real problem

Zoroark? which one?

Personally I use them in some decks, but not in others. Right now i'm having a lot of fun using a Kingdra/Laser deck. The other decks i use are Keldeo/Blastoise, Mewtwo/Lando, and Cobalion/Klinklang. One deck I probably won't ever use is Deoxys/Thundurus. I don't have the funds for it lol.

ay need to know about what your guys opinions are on deck contents as far as trainers and energies.

also what ace spec cards do you guys believe are the most important, does that mean i cant have multiple computer searches in a deck

and what special energies shud i have for most decks (4x double colorless? scramble?)

Archived