Server Unavailable

Calvin-Cool

When I try to log into my game it says 'Server Unavailable,please try again later',okay so does anyone else have this problem?Is it maintenance?Better stay around the forums for a while.

Wow,

this is kind of a long scheduled maintenance till midnight GMT.

But as I can only remind all others every maintenance helps this game to progress. Keep up with the good work.

Cheers,

Mefftu

This is taking long but it means that something big will be implemented.Lets do a vote for a while.Okay what do you want to be implemented first?Avatar Creator or Tournament Mode?Just vote for these:[TABLE=width: 500]

Tournament Mode:

[/TABLE]

They should fix game/card bugs first before implementing new features. I would appreciate more things too, of course.

They should fix game/card bugs first before implementing new features. I would appreciate more things too, of course.

Like Plasma Badge Bug... When you Tool Scrap it the PKM stays Plasma untill it gets KO

There is nothing showing in the upper right hand corner showing the maintenance window.. Is this a "bug" that is being fixed too??

This is taking long but it means that something big will be implemented.

not true, that is an assumption. I would rather they fix the problems they have now before they add more features.

also, why is the maintenance notification in the top right of the forums?

I don't see the maintenance notification in either the forums nor the main pokemontcg.com website, which is where you normally find it.

I don't see the maintenance notification in either the forums nor the main pokemontcg.com website, which is where you normally find it.

You can find information about it right on the top of the forum under 'Announcements, Patch Notes & Updates' from Prof_Izadorarex.

That's not what i am asking, saying... Normally they have the Maintenance Status displayed in the upper right corner of the pokemontcg.com website once you are signed in. I am not seeing it this time. Did they take that away?

Ok, this was a misunderstanding.

And no, I too couldn't see any note in the usual red box for maintenance on the frontpage, forum or somewhere else, neither today or yesterday.

Well, the servers came up for a few minutes and I got to play a game but the tokens and everything was still down. I logged out for a few minutes and now the servers are back down... AND they have the maintenance status now showing up like normal!! Getting there..

what do you mean "the tokens were still down"?
The count of you tokens, and booster credits were zero. The EXE could not contact the server with that info.

It looks like the ability to see how many cards are left in your deck or your opponent's deck is still broken... arrghh!!!

Chat Lobbies and Friend Battles are having issues.

ya chat lobbies, private trades, friend battle all totally down. :/

Archived