Sign in to follow this  
TamaraSwanson16

I grow tired of waiting...

TamaraSwanson16

I have made 2 other accounts and with each account I still have the same issue. I cant add friends or use the chat/lobby feature. I have tried sending tickets and they do not seem to know what is wrong with this issue. I have used different Emails with each new account hoping to figure out the problem but nothing seems to work. I think I am going to give up on the PTCGO.

Battler077
I have made 2 other accounts and with each account I still have the same issue. I cant add friends or use the chat/lobby feature. I have tried sending tickets and they do not seem to know what is wrong with this issue. I have used different Emails with each new account hoping to figure out the problem but nothing seems to work. I think I am going to give up on the PTCGO.

each user can ONLY have 1 Pokemon account. if someone tries to make 2 or more different accounts, they will combine them. and the user will be banned, i think.

TamaraSwanson16

I have never even gotten a chance to play...I was seeing if there was a problem with my first account and 2 accounts later the same thing happens

Battler077
I have never even gotten a chance to play...I was seeing if there was a problem with my first account and 2 accounts later the same thing happens

it seems to be more serious than i thought.

Mod_Poplar

Hi TamaraSwanson16!

I have logged into your account via our admin tool, and the chat and friend functions are working just fine. This indicates to me that the problem is with your computer, internet, or client.

Here are some things that you can try:

1. Check that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for Pokémon TCG Online. These requirements can be found under "How Do I Install/Uninstall the Pokémon TCG Online on Windows/Mac?" on the FAQ page. Here is the link: http://www.pokemontcg.com/support_faq.

2. Do a clean uninstall of the game (instructions can also be found in the FAQ) and re-download the latest installer from the website using a different browser than your default browser. Then, put the game folder under a different directory than the default recommendation and name the folder something other than the default name.

If you still experience problems, I recommend consulting the support teams of your computer manufacturer and your internet service provider. They may be able to help you out!

Thanks for your patience!

the_sqveel

an easy way to check if it's a problem at your end would be to try and log in on a friend/someone else's computer and internet connection. if it works you know it's a problem with your computer/network

TPCi_Mathis

Tamara,

The latest build on the test server appears to have fixed this bug. Using a copy of your account, I was able to log into that version of the game as you and access chat, add friends, and complete friend trades. This issue should be resolved for you after the next game update.

TBurrows9730

New version coming soon. Yeah with new things I hope.

Hootyz
Any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums.
. Edited by Prof_Poplar
Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted.

Mod_Poplar

Any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums.

I will be closing this thread, since TamaraSwanson16's question has been answered and it seems to be going off-topic.