Who sells B&W packs with codes?

spareti93

The only thing I have read through the forums is that they are NOT sold in Wal-Mart. Where are they sold? Target? Card specialty shops? I'm in the US by the way.

Hi!

Local hobby shops, I should say. Like comic book stores or card stores that run leagues and such ^_^ that's where you can find the coded boosters.

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

????? Who's the girl with the green box around her and posted a record five colgilian advice topics that i cant respond to?????

Lol thaaaaat's me! Box head XD Today was a rather FAQ-heavy day. More to come! :P

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Lawl you remind me of Lina Inverse talking like that. I saw all the FAQ threads that went up today they were very much needed and I'm sure another thread about these codes will be made rather soon.

oh i wasn't trying to be mean with the 5 kagilion thingy comment, i just saw that there was a lot of topics by you i couldn't respond to

No offense taken! I figured that all those FAQ posts would raise an eyebrow or two ^_^ I wanted them just for reference so I set it so that they cannot be posted in.

@AruneProject: I just noticed how broken my sentences were up there lol

Stay cool!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

- Vash the Stampede

Hey, Snow, pass this along to whoever can make this happen: In order for users to gain posting abilities, they should pass a quiz testing knowledge on basic questions answerable by lookin' at the FAQs.

? why i post on forums all the time but unfortunatley where do you find FAQs i didn't know i just started, but now i know everything testme :-)

'

edit: thank Luwig for pointing that out i fixed it

? why i post on forums all the time but unfortunatley where do you find FAQs i dont know i just started, but now i know everything testme :-)

...?????

Okay, question 1: Where do you find the FAQs?

You'll find it at Fred Meyers!!!~<strong style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); ">??? [/b]*ding* tounge_smile.png

Actually, you find it under "FAQs" on this forum.

You'll find it at Fred Meyers!!!~<strong style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); ">??? [/b]*ding* tounge_smile.png

Actually, you find it under "FAQs" on this forum.

Why on Earth would you think I'd ask you when I specifically quoted Shadow Warriors with a question designed to make fun of the massive contradiction in his post?

um sorry plz ask me another but you can click on the "forums" link that doesn't look like something you'd every click on and then there is another section leading you to FAQ's next?

um sorry plz ask me another but you can click on the "forums" link that doesn't look like something you'd every click on and then there is another section leading you to FAQ's next?

...What.

Question 2: Wot does it mean when a white screen appears when you try to access Trading Card Game Online?

A white screen means theres a loading issue trust me i get this sometimes when i try and use open beta, this is a topic heavaly talked about

next questions

and in responce to your finally regular "what" it really doesnt look like a link or a button or anything!!!! no one who didn't know better (like me) would never click on that BTW i made my NSider account ttoday alot of my BDAY was account makeing i'm the same name and i have an avatar of shadow the hedgehog on a motorcycle

A white screen means theres a loading issue trust me i get this sometimes when i try and use open beta, this is a topic heavaly talked about

...Well, there are several things wrong with that. One, Open Beta doesn't physically exist as of yet. Two, you get the white screen when you try to access it without a code.

Edit:

i made my NSider account ttoday alot of my BDAY was account makeing i'm the same name and i have an avatar of shadow the hedgehog on a motorcycle

...NSider has been closed since September 2007.

Archived