Post Updates You want in PVP!

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Just post what you want to see in PVP mode!

1. Advanced Mode only allows people with a 50 Win/Loss rate.

2.Specific Levels.Like:Only EX,No-EX,2 EX,1 EX,Only Rares,Only Commons and Uncommons,Only Basic Decks and some more specific

Can we move this thread to Feedback?

Also, I'd like to see 2 vs 2 mode return - it was there in the Flash Version, but was never unlocked and never stuck around..

Can we move this thread to Feedback?

Also, I'd like to see 2 vs 2 mode return - it was there in the Flash Version, but was never unlocked and never stuck around..

This forum is for PVP Discussion. We are discussing what we want to see. Not feedback, but what we want to see in PVP. So we are discussing things we want to see in PVP Discussion. Therefore, it should be in PVP Discussion because we are discussing PVP. Oh and please also number it.

4. A option that lets you view people battling.

7. better animations, maybe something like where your pokemon pops out of the card and performs the move =) would be fun just to watch each pokemon have a completely different animation for their own moves, and it gives incentive to try out other decks.

The ability to know how much cards are in each others decks

Get a token for winning a match even if the match is short

A rematch and switch decks option after a match

13. I would like the option of being able to leave a duel early on if it is going to be 100% unfair, with no repercussions. So if someone shows up with four pokemon EX on the field on the first turn, I can withdraw without actually forfeiting. This is if they don't add categories for EX and Non-EX play. (see post for #2)

i want these updates as of now:-

1)They have extended tournament mode dates a lot so it should be added as quickly as possible

2)the FA cards doesn't looks as good as earlier because their shine seems to be diminished,the different spark they had in them is not now.

2.Specific Levels.Like:Only EX,No-EX,2 EX,1 EX,Only Rares,Only Commons and Uncommons,Only Basic Decks and some more specific

Those kind of levels would not lend to much fun. A deck with only rares would most likely lack support from non-rare pokemon and deck with only commons and uncommons might be lacking an attacker with great synergy that is rare. I just think it would be a wasted effort.

Archived