AlexManectric

Online Trading Zone: Guide

Pikamew11

I was wonderin if someone could tell me exactly how to trade my cards on here. I tried to figure it out when I was playing with my decks online earlier.

Pikamew11

ok, thank you!

17Island

Also need:

2 Hypnotoxic Laser

3 Virbank City Gym

4 Crushing Hammer

2 Enhanced Hammer

2 Revive

4 Max Potion

1 Dowsing Machine

4 Recycle

3 Team Plasma Snorlax

4 Tool scrapper

Let me know the price and I'll buy next time ur online.

AlexManectric
Also need:

2 Hypnotoxic Laser

3 Virbank City Gym

4 Crushing Hammer

2 Enhanced Hammer

2 Revive

4 Max Potion

1 Dowsing Machine

4 Recycle

3 Team Plasma Snorlax

4 Tool scrapper

Let me know the price and I'll buy next time ur online.

I believe you wanted to post this in the Top Cut Trading Thread?

denizboy88

oh lol

Crix_Ion

I can't seem to trade cards. I'm look at the top but it appears to be faded dark. Am i doing something wrong?

Dark_Humza

any1 want a :

Bisharp noble victories (rare )

Zweilous noble victories

tirtouga noble victories

roggenrolla dragons exalted

IGN - Dark_Humza

Pm me in game if your interested in anything

yoloswagbeast73

Question: I cant seem to fnd the trade area on the client. Anyone know where it is? Or do you just have access to your friend list friends for tradinhg

Cymantex
Question: I cant seem to fnd the trade area on the client. Anyone know where it is? Or do you just have access to your friend list friends for tradinhg

It's hiding under a orange button located in the upper right corner while inside the client. It will say "Full Game Menu" after hovering over it for a while.

In the bottom of the menu you will find a button which leads to the trading area.

yoloswagbeast73
It's hiding under a orange button located in the upper right corner while inside the client. It will say "Full Game Menu" after hovering over it for a while.

In the bottom of the menu you will find a button which leads to the trading area.

I only can find the "cards" button.

Cymantex
I only can find the "cards" button.

My instructions is from after you have left the title screen.

From the title screen you can also go Cards -> Trading to get there.

• Upvote 1

yoloswagbeast73
My instructions is from after you have left the title screen.

From the title screen you can also go Cards -> Trading to get there.

Is there a certain point I have to get to in order to trade? I haven't beaten gold championship yet. I'm a newbie

Guest ArtichokeCat

Well, you need to have unlocked cards first! Those are cards obtained with your own real money.

yoloswagbeast73
Well, you need to have unlocked cards first! Those are cards obtained with your own real money.

I have put in 5 pack codes today

Najito

Hi, is it possible to trade unlocked, unopened theme decks? Thanks in advance.

Mr_shark

Hi, I search on a lot of forum but they all say "You can't trade locked cards" and no one explain how to get unlocked cards...Can somebody explain to me ?

Najito
Hi, I search on a lot of forum but they all say "You can't trade locked cards" and no one explain how to get unlocked cards...Can somebody explain to me ?

You must buy booster packs in real life, and use the code cards that come with them to redeem in the shop. You can also buy the redeem codes online.

megaleon

how do u unlock your booster cards

General_Gengar

Items that have been locked cannot be unlocked.

FightingPikachu

I apologize if this is not the correct place to put this, but I've never used the "Private Trade" function before, and many of the things I've heard people say about it confuse me. I really want to respond to some of the interesting trade threads here on the forums, but I don't feel it would be fair of me to say, "BTW, I have no idea how to trade." So if anyone could help explain some things to me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Here are the questions I have right now:

1. Is a person's "binder" just the cards that they happen to have tagged for trade at any given time?

2. Do people need to be on each other's friend list in order to view each other's binders, make private trades, etc.?

Thanks for any info anyone can provide!

bambam112686
I apologize if this is not the correct place to put this, but I've never used the "Private Trade" function before, and many of the things I've heard people say about it confuse me. I really want to respond to some of the interesting trade threads here on the forums, but I don't feel it would be fair of me to say, "BTW, I have no idea how to trade." So if anyone could help explain some things to me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Here are the questions I have right now:

1. Is a person's "binder" just the cards that they happen to have tagged for trade at any given time?

2. Do people need to be on each other's friend list in order to view each other's binders, make private trades, etc.?

Thanks for any info anyone can provide!

a person's binder is the cards they have currently for trade, and cards they have marked as "wanted". It is referred to as a binder becasue of real life players using binders to store mass amounts of cards

and you do not have to be friends to see each others cards or trade, I actually prefer to not be friends. when going to trade/ private trade, there is a tab that says public in the private trade section. You can click that to see people who you are not friends with and search for them. Navigate by going to trade/ create trade/ private trade/ then choose either private ot public tab.

hope this info helps you bro

Wapf

Hi. Exactly what cards are tradable? I haven't spent any real life money and have done all of the trainer challenges, and only have maybe 20 cards i can actually trade.

sherwoodian694

how much is the worth of mega lucario ex?

DesDaddy

Mods/Profs, please lock/close this thread.  Someone just posted on it and it's been months since this thread has been active (way more than 14 days).  It's only going to confuse people if it remains open/unlocked as more people will post thinking it's an active thread.  It's meant as a guide, and it should be preserved as one.

Also, I'm not sure why it's listed as "Hot" in the Online Trading Zone, it's been pretty much static for a year, besides the occasional confusing post out of the blue by a newer player.  What's the definition of "Hot", it's definitely NOT recent activity (as proven here), it looks like maybe "Hot" just means the total # of posts is higher than a certain threshold/number?  That's a poor representation of "Hot".  "Hot" should be a thread that is getting a lot of posts in a short amount of time, and something recent.  "Hot" songs on the radio are recent ones in heavy rotation right now.  An athlete who is "Hot" (or "on fire") is someone who is getting a lot of goals/points recently, more than normal, not years ago.  Just because Michael Jordan has a lot of career points, if he came out of retirement now and made a couple of baskets, doesn't mean he's "hot".  Same with this thread, let it stay in retirement, and please change the meaning of "Hot" on the forums as it's not an accurate representation.  It's a neat little addition, but again, it's confusing people, just like this thread remaining open/unlocked.

Thank you,

• Downvote 3