AlexManectric

Online Trading Zone: Guide

Fr3dle

Hey, lots of useful info in the OP.

Quick question, I've noticed the mechanics of trading have changed. Prior to an update I was able to make any public trade offer. Good for me, good for the recipient. Any thing.

Since the update I can only create public trades of 1 for 1 card. Always the same "value" rating dictated in the top corner of the card viewer. No more, no less. This is really annoying, I have a few spare rares that I would offer for un-commons that I really really need. However I can't make these offers any more.

Any idea what's going on? I still see people attaching multiple cards against a single card trade, is this just a bug I've encountered?

AlexManectric
Hey, lots of useful info in the OP.

Quick question, I've noticed the mechanics of trading have changed. Prior to an update I was able to make any public trade offer. Good for me, good for the recipient. Any thing.

Since the update I can only create public trades of 1 for 1 card. Always the same "value" rating dictated in the top corner of the card viewer. No more, no less. This is really annoying, I have a few spare rares that I would offer for un-commons that I really really need. However I can't make these offers any more.

Any idea what's going on? I still see people attaching multiple cards against a single card trade, is this just a bug I've encountered?

There is a box at the top of the Trading Window, next to 'I'm Trading:' that says 'Use Like-For-Like' trading. You need to untick that box :) There is currently a bug that prevents people accepting trades with more than 6 cards on either side - but other than that you're good to go :)

Fr3dle

*blushes*

Thanks for the help.

AlexManectric
*blushes*

Thanks for the help.

Happy to :)

51DF3Y

thank this is awesome!!!!!! LOVE IT

Teshle

Groudon EX FA, Latios EX FA, Colress FA for trade!

LF- Max Potion Shiny, Ultra ball shiny, N FA, Juniper FA, Deoxys ex reg. call of legends shinies

AlexManectric
Groudon EX FA, Latios EX FA, Colress FA for trade!

LF- Max Potion Shiny, Ultra ball shiny, N FA, Juniper FA, Deoxys ex reg. call of legends shinies

This is not a place to ask for trades. Please create your own thread to do this.

Dec6900

please can you update the system where we can trade cards that arent just bought in rel life and redeem because they arent the easiest things to come round, or at least give us a payment method where we can buy them on the actually game and use them for trade?

AlexManectric
please can you update the system where we can trade cards that arent just bought in rel life and redeem because they arent the easiest things to come round, or at least give us a payment method where we can buy them on the actually game and use them for trade?

You're not posting that in the correct place - I did say in the Guide that Feedback needs to go in the Feedback & Suggestions section of the Forums, not here :)

Speedhoven

Does anyone know if you can trade flip coins? I got a Deoxys double silver coin but havent been able to locate it in game.

AlexManectric
Does anyone know if you can trade flip coins? I got a Deoxys double silver coin but havent been able to locate it in game.

It is possible to trade those coins as long as they didn't come from free (ie. Token-Purchased) Theme Decks :) The easiest way to tag them for trade is via 'Create New Public Trade'

Some coins have broken artwork currently.

gallade9990

This guide is very good and helpful.

HoneyBunny12

Okay, thanks for the guides. They are very helpful to me. Thank you. ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HoneyBunny12

I'm new on this website, so could you help me I'm lost on this. If so, thanks. :D

AlexManectric
I'm new on this website, so could you help me I'm lost on this. If so, thanks. :D

Not a problem :) Go to the 'General Discussion' section of the Forums and read the 'Unofficial Guide & FAQ' to get started!

stupie

hi alex u have many threads for helping people im not being mean but is that classed as duplicate forums

AlexManectric
hi alex u have many threads for helping people im not being mean but is that classed as duplicate forums

All my guides are for different things - they're certainly not duplicate threads..

It's nice that my hard work is appreciated.

stupie

no problem thanks for the fast reply

stupie

happy birthday alex

AlexManectric
happy birthday alex

Thank you! :)

supergogarchomp

THIS GUIDE SUCKS REALLY BAD

lol jk good work for newcomers:)

TheUnknownhuvv

Good work ill give this 11/10 :)

charizardzEmbor

hey im a little bit new i got scammed of some exs x2 rayquaza ex because i was new,anyway i can get them back???.

Mod_Poplar

Hi charizardzEmbor,

I'm sorry to hear that! :( Please send a ticket in to the support team so they can look into this for you. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". To move the investigation along smoothly, it would be incredibly helpful if you listed the screen name of any users you'd like to report as well as all of the relevant trades you made with said user(s).

Good luck!

Pikamew11

I definitely like the guide, but I do not understand what kind of currency is needed to buy cards from others.