PvP Discussion: Guide

AlexManectric

Hey alex i found out your a girl! im not trying to be mean thought.I heard from 7 people tha t your famous on this game is that true?

It's true that I am a girl :) I don't know about famous... I just help out where I can :)

c'mon your a good ptcgo person. today i had 4 of my friend's saying they wish they could be as good as you.

Edited by minecraftking27

i only did that message about the blank thing because it wasnt werking

It was a temporary bug with the Forums that seems to have been fixed

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

hmm...i like your guides...i like participating in tournaments but there have been none so far in Penang, Malaysia. if possible i would like to rally a number of the players here and maybe hold a tournament

i also like Pokemon tournaments ,cards & other stuffs but neither of them are available in my country ..

• 1 month later...

it should be more tournaments and the versus mode a little more competitive and organizated with ranks etc ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, so any entry fees to tourneys are banned?

Even if they are used as prizes?

If so, there seem to be a lot of tourneys breaking the rules right now...

I have noticed that there is no easy way to report a bug or an in game issue.. Which i find to be a problem all in it own.. Anyway... Gengar EX ( when using Dimension Valley stadium card ) has a bug.. His second spell ( sorry i cant think of the name off the top of my head ) is supposed to attack and then instantly retreat and switch places with one of your benched pokemon. Well... I've noticed when using Dimension Valley ( even if i still apply the correct amount of original energy cards to use the spell ) does not retreat.. Which hinders his game play quite a lot. Besides that bug I wanted to bring to light the fact that there needs to be a MUCH easier way to submit a bug or glitch and not be forced to scroll through "Recently asked questiong" and the last thing that i feel GREATLY hinders the awesomeness of Pokemon TCG.. is the locked or untradable cards.. I'm sitting on 4 EXs i will never use and i cant use them for cards i do want or need.. Anyway... The main point of this rant was about the new Gengar EXs glitch with him not retreating when he should.. Other than that i love the game.. just needs a few small tweaks in my opinion. :) 

• 2 weeks later...