Issue with Energy discarding

I've been using the Team Plasma Muk card from the Psy Crusher expansion and have been experiencing some issues with the Sludge Crash move.

The move says to flip a coin until tails and then, after damage, to discard an energy card attached to the defending Pokemon for each heads you got. However, on multiple occasions I have received a tails on my first flip and the game still, for some reason, attempts to make me choose an energy card to discard. As I haven't gotten any heads I cannot discard an energy card and cannot go back to the game, essentially forcing me to forfeit the match. I don't know if this is a problem specific to the Muk card or if it occurs in other moves that force energy discards, but it is causing a lot of problems for me regardless!

If you could fix that I'd actually be able to use the deck online without running into any problems, but if it isn't fixed I'm pretty much unable to play it at all!

Mod_Poplar

Hi Callu!

The developers are already aware of this bug and will be investigating it as soon as possible. I will be closing this thread. If you come across any other bugs, please make a new thread.

Thanks for playing!