Top Least Favorite cards that you wish didn't exist?

jovago2000

I saw Prof-it's old TCG video of Prof-it! , it was about how he didn't like 20 cards and explains in a good reason why they were bad cards...so , since this Community is MADE for Pokemon TCG. i would love to show your opinion of why you Don't like (a) certain Card (s) and explain why...i don't like Arcanine from Supreme Victors..because 4 energy for 40 damage is weak and too much for a move with no effect..and it has only 80 Hp..in the old days, it would be a decent card for the HP, but the cost for retreat for 3 energy is absurd. But i'd like to see your opinions of the cards you don't like. :D

slowbro Dragons exalted: you cant attack with it if you have 2, 4 or 6 prizes left. and its own attack makes it asleep

#10 Lucario from Ps. It's best move takes 3 energy and does 70 damage. Why? #9 Sableye PF. Shadow ball does 20 damage is its best move. Wow. #8 Every Meinshao in all sets. They all are awful. None are good. I'll just skip to #1 now, because I don't want to go through the rest of the list. #1 Latios EX Pf. Its weakest move does 40 damage for 2 energy and eliminates retreat. Acceptable. But its "best" move Luster Purge. Takes 3 energy, and 2 are specific. Does 150 damage and makes you discard every energy attached to it. Mew2 ex does 120 and makes you lose one. White Kyurem ex BC does 150, same as Latios, only makes you discard 2, and also burns. Even NON EX Reshiram is better because it doesn't #1 Require all energy to be discarded, meaning you can pile energy onto it using Emboar and #2 doesn't let your opponent take 2 prizes. So for that reason, Latios ex is the worst card to be in Pokémon TCG.

slowbro Dragons exalted: you cant attack with it if you have 2, 4 or 6 prizes left. and its own attack makes it asleep

Well, if it had a retreat of 0, it'd be usable (not in competitive of course, but only a handful of non-EX cards are usable there anyway). But as it is now with a retreat of a whopping 3, it's quite unusable.

But Slowpoke is even worse. 20 damage for 2 energy, that's decent for a basic that still has to evolve. But oh wait, it requires a coin-flip for success... and for some reason, it requires ANOTHER coin-flip as well... I need to know what they were smoking, as it must be the most wonderful stuff ever. Oh, and it also suffers from the humongous 3-energy retreat cost. All it can do is lull others to sleep (and itself as well...), but that's a terrible way to stall.

Anyway, besides that, my answer goes to: all EX cards from the modified format (the old EX cards are fine). A couple of them are fine, but in general, they're all about 4x as powerful as normal cards, yet you only get to pick 2 prices when they're destroyed.

Kyogre from call of legends should not exist even i like kyogre but this card is such a disrespect to that great legendary pokemon.:mad:

Klinklang Plasma Storm- Ok yes its a good card I admit that but they just made the card completely broken. "All of your steel type Pokemon can't be damaged by the attacks of Pokemon EX." Not only is this super annoying but now it demolishes EVERYTHING someone can do with an EX deck. When they released this card almost everyone had to find some way around it but how can you do that when the only thing that even puts a dent in it is a fire type Pokemon! So in my eyes Klinklang is a horrible card and is super broken in any steel type deck.

Klinklang Plasma Storm- Ok yes its a good card I admit that but they just made the card completely broken. "All of your steel type Pokemon can't be damaged by the attacks of Pokemon EX." Not only is this super annoying but now it demolishes EVERYTHING someone can do with an EX deck. When they released this card almost everyone had to find some way around it but how can you do that when the only thing that even puts a dent in it is a fire type Pokemon! So in my eyes Klinklang is a horrible card and is super broken in any steel type deck.

*cof* *cof* *V-Create Victini* *Next Destinies Moltres* *cof* *Reshiboar*

All of those take way to long to set up and if the klinklang KO's those pokemon then what, Also V-Create Victini and Reshiboar will be Illegal after rotation.

All of those take way to long to set up and if the klinklang KO's those pokemon then what, Also V-Create Victini and Reshiboar will be Illegal after rotation.

i hardly think there will be a rotation

please no rotation! its hard to say goodbye to several good cards(Fliptini, PlasmaKlinklang and Shift Gear one, reTerrakion, Restored Pokémon, Inferno Fandango Emboar, Royal Heal Serperior, Shell armor Samurott, Damage Swap Reuniclus, Kyurem-EX, etc)*snif*

Plazma Kilnklang will be still in, they would take the rotation up to Next Destinies
so that means there will be no pokemon catcher other than the shiny one.

No it's a reprint, anything like Bianca, Cheren, N, and Juniper were reprinted in Dark Explorers and Dragons Exalted I believe.

other card that i dont like but i may like if i find an use for it.

Slaking(dragons exalted) you cant attack with it if your opponent´s active pokémon is a basic pokemon or a pokémon-ex. and its attack costs 4 energies.

if you play SSBB, pass me your FC in your sig. i´ll pass mine.

We don't know what expansions will and will not be rotated out of modified yet. They will probably announce the new format soon but the rotation won't kick in for a few months yet. However, it seems VERY unlikely that the new format will eliminate just the three expansions before Next Destinies. There's just not very much of a rotation if only three sets are eliminated. It seems more likely to me that at the very least, Next Destinies and Dark Explorers will also be rotated out because they contain cards that the majority of the community agree are over-powered (Mewtwo EX and Darkrai EX, specifically).

My best guess is that the boundary will either be Dragons Exalted or Boundaries Crossed with my bet laying on DrE because it introduced a new type and it was the first expansion labeled as Black 2 & White 2. But don't start worrying yet! Many of the biggest deck staples like Catcher, DCE and Rare Candy are getting reprinted in Megalo Cannon, Rare Candy is even getting a SR version.

This is, of course, merely my speculation, though.

thanks anyone else? and FYI, Latios-EX do not suck at all, it will fit on Blastoise/Keldeo EX deck. replace Black Kyurem-EX(if any) by Latios-EX.

Apologies for necromancy but there are 5 cards that I Wish did not exist add-a-dash Feebas the original porygon, super potion, and revive, N is a jerkish card but not as bad the original and of the most annoying thing is the no good base set gastly it stinks there are no two buts about it it sucks while it can put stuff to sleep and **** something if it is killed people will usually just work around it by doing bench damage. I still believe N is a jerkish card because your getting all set up and then your hand randomly goes goodbye

Hypnotoxic. Laser.

Gosh how I hate that card, especially in combination with junk hunt Sableye.

What's next? Trainers that deal damage like an attack (G-Booster/Scope getting close)?

Hypnotoxic. Laser.

Gosh how I hate that card, especially in combination with junk hunt Sableye.

What's next? Trainers that deal damage like an attack (G-Booster/Scope getting close)?

actually G-Scope and G-Booster are already ACE SPEC Technical Machines that are only available for oncoming Genesect-EX

I know, that's why I wrote they're getting close. I wouldn't be surprised to see non-ace spec trainers like that in the future...

Archived