Bad Internet Connection

AuraOfNature

Internet Connection here keeps on failing I think its because of the game connection not because of our internet because the internet games work just fine, is there a way to fix it?

Internet Connection here keeps on failing I think its because of the game connection not because of our internet because the internet games work just fine, is there a way to fix it?

if you are using a wired modem that also has wireless connection, and your parents/brothers/sisters are using Wi-Fi, tell them to make some space for you. if you have only Wired, contact your Internet company for help. If it is Wi-fi only, approach more closer to your Access Point.

the profs will probably overlook this saying it's a problem on our internet end but i assure you it's not. I used to think that it was just co-incidence that i got the connection lost error and lost my internet connection to the laptop when i -knew- i wasnt having internet problems from the router, but when i saw it happen repeatedly to my sister too at her house i knew it was a pokemon problem

what happens with me seems to be the game causes a problem and makes me have to reset my wireless network adapter, i -never- have to do this when i'm not using pokemon, and anyone else on the internet connection keeps their connection and is all fine and dandy.

it -is- the pokemon client causing this error, i know it, ive seen it happen frequently on various internet connections with various devices.

i would really appreciate it if the profs looked into this (or asked me more about it if i'm wording it badly) rather than just say "it's a problem on my end" please take this "bug" seriously

fyi, this is why i stopped playing for a couple of months, a few updates ago this problem made it unplayable for me

Hey Peeps!

Thank you for your report. All bug reports help our team to create a better game experience for all; we will be passing this along for review.

thank you :) this is a major problem for me and my sister. It may not happen so often these days as it used to, but it sure stops you wanting to play the game

Archived