Issues With Having a Space in My Name

victory-bell

Although this is a small issue with all the more pressing problems with PTCGO right now, I was wondering if there is any way to change my username. Because there is a space in "Victory Bell" I can't be searched for in the game because the device that searches player names rejects "valid friend names that contain the ' ' <(space) character. I think this is because I have an old account, made when Pokemon allowed names with spaces in them, but regardless, I don't think it can be changed by action on my end.

I was just wondering if there is any way to remove spaces from people's names to make them more "modern" by Pokemon's standards or if there was anything to do to make myself searchable. It's kind of annoying, but not a huge deal.

I've read the post about this that is stickied to this subforum, yet, I still have this problem. I've been able to chat fine though.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by victory-bell
Mod_Poplar

Hi Victory Bell!

This is something that the support team can help you with! To send in a ticket, click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". I will be closing this thread. If you need help with anything else, please create a new thread.

Thanks for playing!