Prevent Scamming Trades

AuraOfNature

Is there a way to Prevent Scamming Trades? I just traded this guy his wants hoping to get 100-200packs and he now ignores me, and if not is there also a way to get my cards back? Please someone pm me on the game or post here if so Thanks. Thanks!

Traded... so did you just send him his wants without actually making him give you your wants in the same trade? Like, you set up a trade outside of the private trade service that the game offers? Obviously that's low of him, but this could have been prevented by creating a private trade offer that would be "your cards for his X amount of packs".

Can you tell me how I can find the packs I want under the Trade Offers? I can never seem to find it, so that it doesn't happen again

It's good that this happened to you, now you know not to make the same mistake twice, it's the only way to learn.

Go under the trade tab. Go to private trade. Select the person you want to make an offer to. Click on "add" for what the person is offering you in the trade you are making. If the little tab at the top of this screen that says "show only items I want" is green, you probably should click it to make it red and turn that off. In order for "items you want" to show up you have to select cards as being "wants". I don't know how to do this and I've never found it to be worth the time. Anyway, this should now show the other person's entire binder. If that tab I talked about is green then only cards you "want" out of their binder will be shown (this is silly, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to at least see what other cards someone has before making an offer, but I digress). Anyway, If you don't see any packs here that you're looking for then THE PERSON DOESN'T HAVE THEM LISTED AS "for trade". This is very important, because as far as I know, you can't make the offer without having the other person list them this way. Message them and ask them to tag their item (packs in this case, if that is what you want from them) for TRADE. It's most likely not your fault you can't find them. It's that they don't have the packs listed as for trade.

Rule of thumb- if youre making a trade, dont expect the person to make a "second" trade offer to pay for the first. There are too many dishonest people online everywhere, and this especially applies when the target audience is 10-12 year olds, who will scam people and not even care about morality or honesty.

Hi SakuraStarlight,

Posting player information is not permitted on the forums. The best way to report a player is by creating a ticket and submitting it to the support team for investigation. Screenshots are very helpful in the investigation as well. To submit a ticket, simply click on the "Support Portal" link located in my signature and sign into your account. Then, click on "Ask a Question" and submit your ticket.

You traded this person cards hoping to get his side of the offer in a later trade?....Seriously...

You didn't get scammed, you brought this on yourself. This was 100% preventable.

lol probably thanks for all your replies. will be better in the future I hope, just don't think it was quite fair lol

They have done a lot here to make it better, but there is no perfect system. Experience ends up being the best teacher.

Archived