PvP Pairings ain't fair

Mariostern1

Hello, good people!

I just want to claim that the match-up system isn't really fair. I don't know if it's just me being unlucky but every time i want to play and just have fun, i get to play against somebody who definitley isn't ,,novice'' and i get my you-know-what kicked very very hard. So i just wanted to ask if the Profs can fix this or find a solution for this problem.

Hello, good people!

I just want to claim that the match-up system isn't really fair. I don't know if it's just me being unlucky but every time i want to play and just have fun, i get to play against somebody who definitley isn't ,,novice'' and i get my you-know-what kicked very very hard. So i just wanted to ask if the Profs can fix this or find a solution for this problem.

We're hoping to get more catagories soon, but for now there isn't much we can do about people running exceptionally strong decks on Novice. An option might be to check out the Trading Card League Tournament - where you can choose yourself the level at which you wish to play at :)

The PK league tournment is tons of fun mario also add me i might be able to help build you a deck to handel thoes pesky EX cards/or other decks giving you trouble

Actually, what i want to say is, that there should be more categories than just Novice and Expert. Maybe there could be the option ,,Testing'' or ,,Unrated'' or whatever for the people who maybe want to test some very strong decks or TCGO starts calculating statistcs of the Player and the Deck (Wins, Draws, etc.) and matches Players with equal stats.

Adding more categories for pvp games would really be useful, but the way match-up are working right now, the game will match you against any opponent regardless of the category you choose if it can't find you an opponent in the same category. Personally, I don't expect them to add more categories any time soon because of that.

the more catagories we add the thinner we spread our playerbase. if we had matchups based on skill or tight rules on what decks are allowed in what groups you could end up waiting forever for a match.

are you annoyed at ex cards in novice? if that's the case just ask in lobbies for a non ex battle, i always get a quick response and someone wanting a match when i ask for that

Archived