better deck searching - PLEASE!

dcrane

Deck searching as currently implemented is a fair representation of real life - scanning through your deck one card at a time. But this is a computer game so there's no need to force us to go through this.

In the TCGO, you can let the computer sort our decks for us. You only need to show an iconic representation of energies, and a total number still extant in the deck. And you can show iconic representations of Pokemon evolution lines (there's no need to show a large picture of the card with text - we know what we're looking for). In this way, you can make it quick and easy for us to scan our deck and select the cards we need.

PLEASE, because right now deck searching in the TCGO is slow and painful...

huh? How do you do that? I just played a game to try and do this. I saw the eyeball icon when I went to search my deck, but it only allows me to view the playmat (nifty feature - I didn't know about that). How do I go to "View" / "Sort by"?

But this is the way it works in the real game.

Sure but just because you can make an online game like the real life experience doesn't mean you should. I'd like to see the game designers match the game to the medium, and create an improved experience.

Please!

Archived