Sign in to follow this  
oFraxureo

Trade Glitch! Please help! lost item.

oFraxureo

I posted two public trades, one was two Dark Explorers boosters for one Plasma Freeze booster, as well as two Next Destinies boosters for one Plasma Freeze booster. I got notifications saying both trades were completed, even checked in my trade history and it showed they were completed. I did receive one of the plasma freeze boosters from one of those trades, but I am still missing one. I suppose it's not too big of a deal, but it's two boosters I'm losing out. As well as the recipient of the trade, not sure if he/she received their two boosters. Please help. Would like a Plasma freeze booster to resolve this issue. or even the 2 booster credits or specific boosters. If you need anymore info or screenshots of the trade history it won't be a problem please help, thank you.

Mod_Poplar

Hi oFraxureo,

This sounds like a job for the Support Team! They can investigate this issue for you and figure out what happened with your trade. To send in a ticket, please click the link the link in my signature or the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Screenshots would definitely be helpful in this case, as well as any details you can think to add.

Thanks for you patience!

oFraxureo

I opened a ticket and it was reviewed and closed, also said that my item has been redeemed but i still dont have it. i have a screenshot, but my screenshot skills are bad but here it is http://imgur.com/7h2hlJS the 2 i made those trades for plasma freeze packs and all 3 were completed but then i only got 2. i guess its not too big of a deal its only one pf booster or then 2 booster creds i used. Even if i could be refunded 2 booster credits or even 2 dark explorer packs which are the ones i traded for the one pf pack would be fine, if its against rules and stuff i understand i just hope it doesnt occur again. thank you

7h2hlJS.png?1 this is the correct forum link, the previous one was for emails and im's only i guess

Edited by oFraxureo

Tayseanpwns

This happened to me too. They told me my codes were properly redeemed when I know they were not. This happened to me when trading for 5 plasma freeze packs and I only got 3. This also happened in the store when I redeemed codes but they said that they were properly redeemed. The codes were redeemed because I tried to enter them again, but the packs were never received.

Sign in to follow this