My cards will not show up!!!

Tayseanpwns

I recently traded for plasma freeze packs and redeemed plasma freeze packs using codes, but they will not show up. I redeemed 17 and got 14 and I traded for 5 and got 3. I emailed Pokemon.com and they told me that this has been happening a lot and it will be fixed by just waiting. It has been 3 days, and I want my packs. It also does not seem like they are going to come any time soon. The server does not recognize that I never got the packs. I emailed Pokemon.com another time letting them know that I have not received my codes and they do not respond anymore. I was wondering if other people have experienced this and would like to tell me what to do because the support people wont. :mad:

I don't mean any disrespect to Pokemon.com, but I just want my packs. I payed for them.

Any help would be appreciated from the community.

Thank you,

Taylor (Tayseanpwns)

Hi Tayseanpwns,

At this time, we must ask for your patience and understanding. You have not been forgotten, and your ticket will receive a response as soon as possible. :)

Thanks for playing!

I did not mean to come off as crazy or anything, and my ticket did receive a response and they told me to wait, it has been 4 days now.

Archived