invisible chat box

blackk606

i got a notification that said kicked from server. i log back in and there is no chat, just an empty box. someone help please? if this is regarding some rule infringement then I would like to be educated as to why, considering i am very friendly and helpful, i dont cheat or hack, i dont beg, and i only use profanity when trying to say words like "*****" which is appaantly profane... any help of information would be much appreciated thank you :)

- Blackk606

for the record, that word is the son of god.... since it censored me here also. and i wasnt hating on him. just so you all know :)

any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the pokémon support portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums.

Blackk606,

Any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums.

Please check the email you used to sign up for your account. A message has been sent to you regarding your account. I will be closing this thread. If you have any questions, please create a ticket in the Support Portal. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature or the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Archived