Saving Over/Editing A Deck?

TrainerDraken

I have tried to make changes to decks I have already created, only to find that (after saving them over my old decks, which I obviously no longer need), the changes are not present when I enter a match-- unless I save the deck to a new deck box instead of saving it over the old deck.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a problem that others are experiencing?

Make sure you change the deck name, or NOTHING will be saved. Even when you do, 2-6 cards will be deleted from your deck for no apparent reason. It's a known issue, and the programmers are working on it.

I have always made sure to change the deck name whenever I make changes to it. What confuses me is that the deck is changed when I view it in the "Deck Builder." It is only when I enter a match that I discover that none of my changes have transfered. I go back to the "Deck Builder" and the changes are there. It is extremely puzzling/irritating.

Oh yeah, I used to have the same problem. Try naming it something completely different AND putting it in a different deck slot.

You shouldn't have to change the deck's name. I never do so when I make changes, and yet I've NEVER had any of my decks saved incorrectly.

Then again, my card collection is MUCH smaller than the average player. Perhaps that plays a role?

Archived