Today's Update patch and my 5 booster packs !!!!

Rongdo42

So there is a unexpected maintenance, and today was going to be my third in a row log in prize which was the 5 booster packs. I am curious, if the patch is going to be finish at 12:00AM does that mean my third day prize will reset and I have to wait three more days again?:confused:

P.S. We players should get something for this unscheduled maintenance.;) yeah? I wanted the 5 boosters so bad.

Hi Rongdo42!

Maintenance has ended, and you can log into the game once again! For future reference, daily log in rewards do not reset. If you miss a day, the reward will remain the same but you will not receive it until the next day you log in. So your line of rewards is stalled, rather than restarted. Does that make sense?

Thanks for your patience!

I haven't heard of the three consecutive logins to get 5 booster packs. The only one I have seen is just the 1 booster pack for login. How do we get the 5 booster pack login reward???

So there is a unexpected maintenance, and today was going to be my third in a row log in prize which was the 5 booster packs. I am curious, if the patch is going to be finish at 12:00AM does that mean my third day prize will reset and I have to wait three more days again?:confused:

P.S. We players should get something for this unscheduled maintenance.;) yeah? I wanted the 5 boosters so bad.

Take a look at my thread and other peoples who buy booster packs who help keep this game running. And consider that it's just a delay, some of us have not been receiving booster packs, including me. I was redeeming about 15 codes and then were processing through. I was given a warning of maintenance then the game server shuts off 15 seconds later. I'm really hoping that this does not affect anything, however with people having glitched booster codes and not receiving their boosters I'm concerned. Pokemon TCG technical staff please resolve this issue for us, and reimburse us for our loss.

I haven't heard of the three consecutive logins to get 5 booster packs. The only one I have seen is just the 1 booster pack for login. How do we get the 5 booster pack login reward???

jbcheshire,

The daily log-in reward consisting of five booster packs is a one-time reward given to new users on Day 3 of logging in. After this, a user will receive a reward of one pack every five days.

Hope this helped!

Archived