Claimed code and i didnt get anything

Lawsonprime

Hi Lawsonprime!

The first suggestion I have is to try waiting a little while. Sometimes there can be a slight delay when redeeming a code. If your credit does not appear, please create a ticket via the Support Portal (link located in my signature). Make sure to sign in, and then click "Ask a Question". The Support Team will be able to investigate this for you and figure out what's going on with your code.

Thanks for your patience!

Hello Prof_Poplar ; I just came from code redemption and got nailed on not getting 2 packs of the 6 codes I redeemed. As well,this is happening to a lot of other trainers. Is their anything that can be done at this time.Ok, later,ill check in this after noon and see whats up.Have a good day all.

This is happening to a number of trainers for very extended times (even over an hour). I think there is an issue. I myself redeemed 3 Boundaries Crossed packs and got none of them in my mail.

wanted to know if any1 could help me i claimed a code for Dragon Vault and i didnt get anything

same problem... happened to me about 4 times now. It seems to happen if you get an error and then type a valid code. Hope they fix this as i am missing about 7 valid packs now...

Prof_Poplar. The link for the support portal in your sig is incorrect. It should go to support.pokemon.com instead of support.pokémon.com (without the acccent on the e).

same problem... happened to me about 4 times now. It seems to happen if you get an error and then type a valid code. Hope they fix this as i am missing about 7 valid packs now...

i think this may be something to look into. i entered a code incorrectly and then upon entering the correct one nothing for that redemption. I have been waiting well over an hour for a next destines booster that hasnt shown up, when 5 others already had. This is after i had of course let my game patch

Archived