What are the plans on "gems for boosters/decks"?

GR0

With Plasma Freeze having been released for a couple of days now, I'm like to know if we could receive some updates regarding those plans.

People sell codes (of boosters AND decks) for (on average) 1/10th the price of what they're offered for in this game (provided that hasn't changed yet: I unfortunately can't see that as I'm not a Canadian). So, I was wondering if there are plans to slash the price by 90% or not (or if this has been done already), so I know if I should go ahead and buy codes now, or if I can patiently wait. That of course also means I'm wondering when gems will be released to other countries.

Hey Gr0!

Unfortunately the mods don't have that information to give at this time :C When that kind of information does become available, it will be posted in the announcements or news section of the website. You'll have to see if Prof. Warrax or Prof. Mathis have more info in the May community update once it's posted!

Sorry I couldn't offer more information, but I didn't want to just leave you hanging. Until then, keep it chill! ^_^

Archived