WHy were my submitted questions closed?

Chris_P

Hello!

I have submitted two crash reports and a question regarding the energy cards from the basic decks missing from my collection.All three questions were closed today and the reason given was:

Thank you for contacting the Pokémon Support team. This email address is exclusively for the types of issues outlined at our Contact Us link on our Support Portal.

As your inquiry did not pertain to one of these issues, we will not be able to provide a response to your email.

But going through just a couple of pages in this part of the forum or the posts by the admins regarding problem reports, I am 99% certain that I was right to ask those questions the way I did and then expect a response. I do think I did everything exactly the way I was supposed to. Please help me, and let me know what I did wrong if you can!

Was I supposed to contact the techhelp e-mail address directly for the issues I had to report?

Hi Chris_P!,

The TechHelp email address is only for those having an issue accessing their account, or with account creation. You will need to submit a ticket for your issues. To submit a ticket, click on the link in my signature or the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and sign into your account. Then click on "Ask a Question" and submit your ticket.

Thanks for playing!

Yes, thank you, that is what I did! And then my questions were closed and followed by the response quoted above.

Did you check out my case?

I sent them some additional comments under my original questions,

telling them you also prompted me to ask my questions the way I did.

Hey there!

I talked to support really quick and it looks like there may have been a misunderstanding ^_^;; it happens! Anyways they said they would reopen one of your tickets and address your question from there, so be sure to check out your support portal for further updates!

Hope that helps! Stay cool!

Thank you Prof. Snow, you are always so attentive!!!

They did misunderstand my issue once again, but I do think it will eventually be resolved.

Thank you for your help!

Hi Chris_P,

Glad to hear that your issue was resolved! I will be closing this thread. If you come across another problem or have any other questions, please create a new thread.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived