Sign in to follow this  
xxCMPunk

Im guessing its just a bug, but does this happen to anyone else?

xxCMPunk

Does anyone know why I trade away a card, and then people who try to make me offers a week later still see that card? I traded my Blastoise and Virizon like a week ago, and im still getting offers for them. I cant accept naturally, but I also cant counter either. Strange. Im assuming its just a bug and due to the fact that its still in beta stage..

chinhodado

It's not a bug. Even if you have traded away your card, as long as that card is still mark for traded, people can still make you offers for it. If don't want to receive anymore offer for cards that you have traded away, just remove their for traded tag

eharima

no no its a bug, my friend mentioned this, he still gets offers on packs that are tagged.

he has no packs.

he has no packs.... so he cannot UNTAG them

lol

im sure its the same here.

Ricooo3

Well I have problems on the game so idk

Anthos620
It's not a bug. Even if you have traded away your card, as long as that card is still mark for traded, people can still make you offers for it. If don't want to receive anymore offer for cards that you have traded away, just remove their for traded tag

Of course it's a bug. What you say is true that the tag is still there. However, in proper design, the tag would automatically be removed if the tagged card is traded and no more remain that are able to be traded. Since the code to do this is missing in the game, that makes it a bug that should be fixed at some point. At the moment, all you have to do is remember to remove the tag when you get the "Trade Complete" message. If you forget, you can go to "Trade History" and remove it there.

the_sqveel

yes it is a bug, and also you can untag them afterwards if you click the "show all" option or just check your for trade

Mod_Koldos

Thanks for the report everyone, I have passed along this information to the team for review. I'll be closing this thread.