Deoxys EX

jery95

DEOXYS EX

I do not belive he would be for 16 packs!

I have to know his real price, because Gravybeast overrated him :)

U will be very surprise friend .

This set is even more pricey then Dark Explorers in real life and the price that people doing now is just for maybe the first month.

U should know how expensive when is new and this set is something brand new unlike other ,so cant complain much about it though.

So the price will actually reflect to here as well

If anything I would say he underrated him, but that's just for opening day and prices do change. Gravy updates his thread regularly so check back every now and then.

The prices are determined by the market. Since the set hasn't been released to the TCGO yet, the market hasn't been able to set the price yet. Therefore, every last one of Gravy's prices for PF are merely his estimates. If you don't agree with his estimate then don't pay that price, it's as simple as that.

Personally I think Gravy's price is a fairly accurate guess. I sort of see him as the Lugia EX of this set; people's eyes are wide dreaming of the possibilities his ability offers but I don't think he offers as much strategic value as people are thinking and if that turns out to be the case, his price will take a steep downward trajectory till about a month from now when he'll probably settle at about 7/9 packs for Reg/FA. Still, though, when any new expansion first comes out, you should always expect to pay an arm and a leg for the new en vogue cards.

DEOXYS EX

I do not belive he would be for 16 packs!

I have to know his real price, because Gravybeast overrated him :)

pfft

this is online my friend, you've got 10's of thousands of people wanting the same card at the same time and not many have them to trade.

The prices are determined by the market. Since the set hasn't been released to the TCGO yet, the market hasn't been able to set the price yet. Therefore, every last one of Gravy's prices for PF are merely his estimates. If you don't agree with his estimate then don't pay that price, it's as simple as that.

Personally I think Gravy's price is a fairly accurate guess. I sort of see him as the Lugia EX of this set; people's eyes are wide dreaming of the possibilities his ability offers but I don't think he offers as much strategic value as people are thinking and if that turns out to be the case, his price will take a steep downward trajectory till about a month from now when he'll probably settle at about 7/9 packs for Reg/FA. Still, though, when any new expansion first comes out, you should always expect to pay an arm and a leg for the new en vogue cards.

you saved me much typing. well done.

Archived