Who's exciting for Plasma Freeze!?!? :D

Pokepal17

Hi!

I'm so pumped for this Plasma Freeze! It came out today and hopefully I get my booster box on Friday or next Monday! I also bought 8 boosters as well as 14 codes which I already have! Just have to wait 6 hours for the maintenance to finish. I know this maintenance is adding all the Plasma Freeze stuff! :D Hoping for the Deoxys and Thundurus ex's and the only goldstars i'm excited for is the Garchamp and Empoleon ones :D What are you guys wanting? Or is this set not as good as the others? I think the only downside is the numbder of secret rares... I'm finding that it's getting harder and harder to complete the sets.. Also I mainly collect the cards in real life and play the game online. :) Woo!

Sorry I didn't see this before I made my thread. I am so pumped for this release! Empoleon won't be so great but Garchomp should hold value. FA Juniper FTW!

That's okay. I will check yours out too! FA Juniper looks aweseome! And I just like empoleon. But I know Garchomp will have more value. I wish the maintenece would hurry! 4-5 more hours :D

no way empleon is the man!! i bought half a box today and im getting a full box friday. i pulled tornadus ex fa latias ex and a life dew ace spec. i was going for a thundrus and deoxus so i was a little let down but its. the rares and reverses and trainers sucked to lol. but like i sais its ok i was so pumped it diddnt matter

Im pumped for sure. I have been waiting all day to redeem these codes. 100 codes, so im bound to get some good stuff. I usually break my codes up into different boosters, but it will be nice to get as many doubles and so on of all I can in this series. Anyways if there is anyone on here that plays late night around 10pm central - 1pm central then feel free to FR me and I would love to get beat by you! SIKE, I have some pretty hard decks, but I need to add some friends who don't just bounce as soon as there EX gets knocked out! I lay my son down around 9pm so I usually get on around 10. Ill look for anyone and add everyone. If you prefer me to add you then say so and I will! PeaCe.

Im pumped for sure. I have been waiting all day to redeem these codes. 100 codes, so im bound to get some good stuff. I usually break my codes up into different boosters, but it will be nice to get as many doubles and so on of all I can in this series. Anyways if there is anyone on here that plays late night around 10pm central - 1pm central then feel free to FR me and I would love to get beat by you! SIKE, I have some pretty hard decks, but I need to add some friends who don't just bounce as soon as there EX gets knocked out! I lay my son down around 9pm so I usually get on around 10. Ill look for anyone and add everyone. If you prefer me to add you then say so and I will! PeaCe.

Cool, hope you get some awesome pulls. And you can add me if you want, although Australia and America have different times so it may be tricky to get on at your time :P

no way empleon is the man!! i bought half a box today and im getting a full box friday. i pulled tornadus ex fa latias ex and a life dew ace spec. i was going for a thundrus and deoxus so i was a little let down but its. the rares and reverses and trainers sucked to lol. but like i sais its ok i was so pumped it diddnt matter

Awesome! I think everyone wants Deoxys and Thundurus EX lol. I'm still waiting on my booster box and 10 loose packs :( It only got posted yesterday, so hopefully I get it on Monday or Tuesday at the latest! But I bought 9 packs last night while i'm waiting and I got a Thundurus EX :D

Sorry I didn't see this before I made my thread. I am so pumped for this release! Empoleon won't be so great but Garchomp should hold value. FA Juniper FTW!

dont want to interrupt but what means FTW?

FTW = "for the win." Basically an exclamation of excitement when something good happens. :)

I had a few Freeze codes from the prerelease and am waiting on about 20 more. But the best deal by far was the money I spent on buying the two theme decks. 2 Leafeon, 2 Glaceon, and a few of almost every other Eeveelution besides Flareon and Umbreon. I combined the two decks and added some custom trainers and have gotten a deck that plays pretty well.

ok talking about FA Supporters we have N, Cheren, Bianca, Skyla, Juniper, Corless, Ghetsis and Iris. what happened with the other Supporters(Cilan, Hooligans Jim & Cas, Hugh, Team Plasma Grunt, Shadow Triad, Caitlin, Elesa and Fennel)?it will be cool if they have FA Versions.

Archived