5-card pack problem?

zbtguest

Hi so I traded with someone to get 6 Dark Explorers packs. He told me that they were 5-card packs, so he give me twice as many to match normal packs. But after I got them, I couldn't find them. It's not in my collection and I've tried to restart several times. The person I traded with got my card, but I didn't get the packs, moreover the trade doesn't seem to appear in the trade history.

I asked some people in the chat about it and some people said that the 5-card packs can't be opened in the US while some other people said that it was a bug that was already fixed.

I wondering how I might be able to get these packs to show up or something?

Hello!

Currently there is a display bug occurring with 5-card booster packs. The development team is already aware of the issue and should have a fix out within the next two weeks. The booster packs that you traded for should automatically appear within the Packs section of your Collection once the issue is resolved.

Hope that helps!

Hello!

Currently there is a display bug occurring with 5-card booster packs. The development team is already aware of the issue and should have a fix out within the next two weeks. The booster packs that you traded for should automatically appear within the Packs section of your Collection once the issue is resolved.

Hope that helps!

Thanks a lot! Hey, how come I didn't get a winter-theme pun?

Archived