Is it normal that my ticket has not been answered yet?

ostouhc

Hello, everybody.

I just wanted to make sure that it is normal my question has not been answered yet.

I am essentially asking if it is normal that I don't have access to basic red, green and blue, like other friends of mine do, even though we all created our pokemon accounts at around the same time. I know for a fact that a friend that started playing only a few days before I did now has those original basic decks, along with the black and white basic decks that I own as well. The only difference is that he first logged in before said update, and along with the rest of my friends that have been playing for much longer, he has those extra decks, even though I had my account for even longer than he did... I just need to know if that is normal and if there's any way for me to also have those decks in my account.

I'm not sure about the decks thing, but yes it's normal that your question hasn't been answered yet. I had submitted two tickets for the same problem and both took a long time to answer and then were closed without even solving the problem.

I now see that I didn't point out that I had placed my question at the 30th of April.

And apparently the update I refer to is the one that introduced the Black and White basic decks in the game.

I am very surprised to see that this happened to you TOADKART.

Do I have a chance to get my question answered here in the forums then? Did you?

Hey there!

The support team has been working with the sorting system to expedite these kinds of issues so that they get to the right people, however sometimes the transition takes a bit of time. I'll go have a chat with support and see what can be done for both of you, as this is a bug and everyone should have those basic decks. Also I removed your ticket information as that should be kept private for your use only Ostouhc, but no harm done!

I'll be back to edit this post and give you an update! Chill out for a bit until then :P

EDIT: I'm back! You might want to check your emails/support portals ;) Sorry for the delay!

Ok, my problem was half fixed since I now have two copies of the basic red deck. But the problem is that I don't have a non-tradeable basic red deck, which has in the past lead to me trading a card that was needed for the deck and then me not being able to use the deck.

Hello again!

I see what you mean Toadkart :0 I just tested this myself with a couple different decks. The good news is that there is now a popup that will warn you whenever a trade is going to invalidate a deck. The bad news is that it doesn't tell you which cards, and you can also deactivate the popup. All good things that I will bring up to the dev team! ^_^;;

Sorry about that! Until this issue is addressed by the development team, please do heed the caution of the popup box. You can also trade back for the missing cards and the decks will become valid again if needed.

Hope that helps in the meantime! Thanks for pointing it out!

Everything is fine over here!!!

Thank you a lot for your help, Prof_Snow, that was fast!

I hope everything works out for TOADKART as well.

Archived