Why don't people have certain cards?

LostHunter

I mean can't people trade you what you need for something useful? It is stupidly hard to get Rare Candies and a Zekrom!

It is because people are naturally stingy. They want to get as much as they can for it.

And it goes vis versa. People try to trade for things for very little.

thats how trading works, zekroms and rare candies are high in demand and there arnt many of those cards floating around. LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

um im pretty sure no one would trade away a zekrom on their life!

I have traded for and away a lot of zekroms. I currently have 6.

But you can't have a bunch of low rated cards on your too trade list and get higher demand cards.

um im pretty sure no one would trade away a zekrom on their life!

I have traded for and away a lot of zekroms. I currently have 6.

But you can't have a bunch of low rated cards on your too trade list and get higher demand cards.

true

If people like their cards and don't want to trade them, then they shouldn't have to at all, but then if they don't want to trade they shouldn't have the card on their "for trade" list in the first place. For example, I'm never trading my Pikachu card, so I keep it out of my for trade.

However, people do have the right to ask for whatever they want for their cards, whether it's outrageous or not. Of course if they want to actually get anything for it they'll have to be realistic, but still.

Archived