Declined Request Still Appears

ZoroarkDisguise

Every time I log in, the same person is sending a friend request. Every time, I decline.

I could log out and immediately log back in and they are still they on the list. It's rather troublesome and I would really like it so stop. I'm sure they aren't the one constantly resending the request 24/7.

(It's mostly troublesome because this person was arguing with me and I don't want their name appearing all the time. And no, I will not block them because they haven't bothered me since. THIS, however, is bothering me)

I'm sure this is a small "unimportant" bug, but getting it resolved would be quite nice.

Let me guess this persons name is Zivac with a weird downward arrow appearing over the Z in his name? I'm still having the same problem.

I made a thread about this a while ago but it was completely ignored.

In fact it is the same guy.

Well, if it's a problem with more than one person then something should be done about it. Hopefully...

Yeah <_<'

It's rather weird that this seems to only happen with that one person... and how was a special character (Ž) used? They never work for me in game...

I guess all we can do at this point is just keep the guy added on our friends list so we stop getting friend requests from him... (o.0)

Archived