Can't see any trades?

KazenoZ

Hello,

I don't know if I'm missing anything here, since I haven't played the game in a long while now, but I have this problem, when I go into the trade section of the game and look at public trades, I just don't see anything.

All the filters are off, and also the option to not see any trades that I can't fulfill.

I also tried putting up a trade myself, and look at the My Trade Offers tab, and I can't see that one either.

Basically, I just can't see any trade listings on the game.

Any idea why?

Thanks alot.

Huh, strange. I was hoping that you'd have something typed into the search bar or something but it doesn't appear that there is any normal reason for the issue. The only advice I can give is try reinstalling and if that doesn't help open a ticket with the support portal.

Everything in your account on both http://www.pokemon.com and in the game's admin panel indicates that you should be able to see Public Trades. However, I'd appreciate it if you could help me eliminate a variable in this problem.

All of your Social Preferences in your Pokemon Trainer Club account show "DEFAULT" as the last updated date, meaning they were set by the system, rather than by you. That shouldn't cause any problems, but I'd like to eliminate it as a possible cause. Please do the following:

Go to http://www.pokemon.com and log into your account.

Click the Edit Profile tab.

Scroll down to Social Preferences and set Public Trade to Closed.

Click the Save button.

Scroll back to Social Preferences and set Public Trade to Open.

Click the Save button again.

My hope is that manually "rebooting" your Public Trades preference will fix the issue. Please post the results after you've tried this.

First of all, wow, I'm impressed with how quickly and efficiently a GM addressed my issue. That's not something I've seen on any other game, you have my utmost respect right now =)

However, trying that didn't yield any results, still can't see any trades.

One thing of interest though, I did put up a public trade, like I mentioned, pack for pack, and it just got accepted. When I go into my trade history, I CAN see that trade listed, but still nothing on the public trades or anywhere else.

I have this same problem, except sometimes the public trades show up and sometimes they don't. I wonder how many other people have this problem. I tried Prof_Mathis's suggestion, but I still can't see any public trades atm. I don't know if this will help, but I'm running Windows 8 on a Macbook Pro.

Heya Kazenoz!

Your account seems to be alright from what I can see. In order to eliminate one last possibility, could you select the Trading section, deselect the "Show only offers that I can accept" option and just let it sit for a minute or so. Sometimes there's a delay when loading trades which is restarted every time a different section is selected and I'd like to make sure that this isn't the case here.

Let me know how it goes!

I just used an admin tool to log into your account. I had no issues seeing trades. This leads me to believe its an issue with either your computer or your internet connection. Either way, we'll need you to submit a support ticket so that we can collect the necessary information to investigate this matter further.

Please visit http://www.pokemon.com/support. Log in with the same user name and password used to access the game, and click the Ask a Question button. It would be helpful if you could include a DxDiag log with the ticket so that we can take a peek at your system specs.

Archived