LostMew/Gengar Quitters

Artemis_

Ok this is directed at all you anti-Lostgar TCGO players out there....not really the new players or those of you with virtual decks that arent that competitive. This is moreso to all of you so called experienced players who have purchased over 40+ booster redeem codes, who have practically every virtual card in the system. My question to you is how can you call yourself a player/trainer, yet everytime someone places a Absol or Mew in play you all up and quit matches and come crying to the forums??? I think this is really lame. All I hear in the forums and in the chat lobbies is how Lost players are cheaters, blaah blaah blaah and all that qqqqqqqqq. Yet most of you dont seem to have that issue when you are running your Zekroms and Reshirams straight out the gate. Or your Zaroaks. I run a 3-3-3 Gengar line with 2 Mews (all of my Absols are primes btw) and thats it. And it seems everytime especially if i use Mew as my lead off ACTIVE pokemon, players just up and quit. Or if after my 2nd or 3rd turn if i put Absol down on my bench, the same thing happens. Wow seriously? Absol and Mew are THAT feared? Again this is mainly directed to the more experienced players. And to me it just seems hypocritical that when u guys are using all your Zekroms, Emboars and Reshirams its all fine and dandy, there seems to be no issues with players who use those, but as soon as Lostgar hits the battlefield you hear all this crying and complaining. Well let it be known my decks arent changing and I'm here to win, not cater to egos. Again Ive gone up against plenty of really garbage decks and have gotten obliterated, but I played, I never quit, nor have i used what card they have in their deck as a excuse for me not being able to win matches...because you win some and you lose some. And if you are CRYING ON THE FORUMS, then maybe thats a hint to THAT YOU CRY TO HARD ABOUT POINTLESS THINGS.

1... 2... 3... Strikes your out at the ole ball game! DERP HERP >.>

btw 80% of matches ive had involved ppl quiting. one reason ppl quit insted of hitting concede is because the game lags after a while , so they just refresh browser to quit the gme and stop the lagg.

no point in raging on the forums, just wait till they finish the game and have a fix for ppl quiting.

and when i go vs lost-gar decks its pretty much a 100% win for me(and those are good lost gar decks)so idk why zekrom deck would quit vs you.

btw Zoroark is bugged so if they use a zoroark vs you theres a bug that forces them to quit.

also absol prime cause alot of bugs too, so that might be a BIG reason too as to why ppl are quiting.(absols pokebody)

but yea its beta so chill and wait for a fix,(after the fix youll love quiters)

First of the bat, I'm going to say that your rant sounds very similar (seems like you copied, pasted, then switched some of the words/names) to the rant that somebody (I'm not going to mention their name) opened a recently closed thread with.

Despite your lack of originality, I would have to say that I do agree with you. Are Lost Zone decks really that feared? I've only faced them maybe three times at the most and I only recall losing to one once. There's still plenty that can go wrong with these kinds of decks in my opinion, especially if you don't have your deck setup right. You can't expect to win games just by having a couple of Gengar Primes, Mew Primes, Absol Primes, etc. in your deck. In order to masterfully use these kinds of decks you need to have all the right Pokemon with all the Abilities to help you get six Pokemon in the Lost Zone, and with all the right supporting cards that can speed up the process. And there are still plenty of strategies of countering them. I've defeated many Absol Primes. And if you can sucessfully use a Lost Zone deck to beat me, then you will certainly have my admiration for crafting a cool deck.

I can't say the same thing about Reshiram and Zekrom. If you want to win more games, then just put these two cards in ANY deck (it doesn't have to be a Fire or a Lighting deck since Outrage just requires two Colorless Energies). If you want to increase the win percentage of say your Grass deck, just put a couple of Reshirams and Zekroms in it. There will be plenty of times where you can put one these Pokemon as your first Active. Then just attach two Energies of ANY kind to it and keep using Outrage. You'll probably win before your opponent comes up anything that can knock you out. You'll win plenty of games this way. IT"S THAT EASY.

I have never played a lost zone deck. Period. Also, I've never seen anyone rant on the forums about it. Most people I play against quit before the game is over. That's just the way it is. This is only a beta. Once the full version is released, and the ranking system is instituted, people will have their ranks to worry about and will have second thoughts about quitting.

As a reminder, this game crashes plenty enough to cause people to drop out of games without even taking rage into consideration.

Don't let it get to you. Currently rank isn't a consideration yet. So just refresh and be done with it. (*if your opponent did rage quit, they knew they had lost and you knew you had them. Why do you need a little graphic to tell you what you already knew?)

My deck usually doesn't have any issues with the whole Put my pokemon in the lost zone crap. I just don't have that many pokes that peoplehave because of the stage 2 evolutions and crap. Hell, Im lucky if I have like 15 pokemon total in my deck, And I realize that if I am playing that deck to get ride of pokes that can't be placed on the bench either with discarding them or reshuffling them..

Absol gets one shotted by my sudowoodo or sawk for 2 energies. mew has only 60 HP so just about any spits on it and it falls.

Archived