Sign in to follow this  
TPCi_Warrax

New trainer challenge scoring system

Chris_P

I would keep playing if it gave me any amount of trainer tokens, even just one per battle, and if I was able to use any deck in it, not just the basic theme decks. I expect they'll add these features as it makes no sense to have a game mode that is useless from one point on.

Sara64
I would keep playing if it gave me any amount of trainer tokens, even just one per battle, and if I was able to use any deck in it, not just the basic theme decks. I expect they'll add these features as it makes no sense to have a game mode that is useless from one point on.

You are absolutely correct Chris_P!!:cool: I hope the company really give us the opportunity at least we are able to win tokens always after we beat an trainer challenge and get more 30.000 especially when still company plan to give us the opportunity to spend tokens on shop for free booster packs and theme decks!!:) Also if they allow us not only to spend tokens but also trade with them that was going to be so epic because users who have not money to buy cards because only the buying cards are trade-able and actually they can trade only items at least with this opportunity they are able to trade tokens too for the card they want!!:) A good trade for my opinion is 500 tokens offer for an EX card!!:P So to conclude for Pokemon online i personal want only 3 things:

1.To allow us to spend tokens for free booster packs and theme decks and it seem like the company actually going to do that for us

2.To make a trainer challenge with infinitive game play interest allowing us to win more cards or tokens every time we beat a trainer

3.To give the opportunity for users who have not money for cards to at least are able to trade with tokens!!

Also your idea about more deck themes on trainer challenge is not bad idea at all but i have not personal problem even with these 3 deck themes!! :P

OverlordMMM

I think it would be cool if we could use tokens to unlock cards for trade, based on Rarity.

I know they are trying to make money as a business, so something along the lines of this: Common unlock = 50 tokens, Uncommon unlock = 175 tokens, Rare unlock = 350 tokens, Secret Rare = 700 Tokens, Ex rares = 500 tokens

I think that would be fair considering how difficult it is to get tokens in general. I've been on here for a couple months and I still have just over 1,500 tokens. So for me to get reasonable stuff for trade it would be like 3-4 cards for all of them.

wachupe

This is a great way to get some extra boosters packs while unlocking the new basic decks and or any Theme decks you have. Try it out and let us know what you think!

Prof_Warrax

Master of Chaos

i'm confusing :s

this say when u complete all league and earned 4 star unlock a new deck?

I Tsunayoshi I

No. You just get 3 packs for getting 4 stars on all bots in a league.

wachupe

oh, well thx :D

LIBRARIAN1CHS
i'm confusing :s

this say when u complete all league and earned 4 star unlock a new deck?

You can unlock the basic Red, Blue, and Green decks for use in PvP by completing 8 successful battles against different trainers. Playing one deck against 8 different trainers unlocks that deck, I mean.

Edited by LIBRARIAN1CHS

I Tsunayoshi I
You can unlock the basic Red, Blue, and Green decks for use in PvP by completing either 8 or 12 successful battles against different trainers. Playing one deck against 12 different trainers unlocks that deck, I mean.

8 Battles to get the decks.

Sheriff_K

Would it be best to wait until the 28th to get the 4th Star on all the Trainers? That way I won't get any random Packs pre-NXD, and also have a chance at Plasma Blast.

CrazyCarl92

I really like the changes to trainer challenge to make it useful to play for much longer. The only disappointment is that there is no more incentive to play the trainer challenge after you get 4 stars against the 36 opponents.

Would it be best to wait until the 28th to get the 4th Star on all the Trainers? That way I won't get any random Packs pre-NXD, and also have a chance at Plasma Blast.

That's what I'm doing, just getting 25k or so against them all until the rotation happens.

Also saving my tokens for then.

8 Battles to get the decks.

Although the tip at the bottom of the screen says it takes 8 wins, it actually only takes 7.

Proof in case you needed it:

http://i.imgur.com/1CkH3rc.png

http://i.imgur.com/vft3xPg.png

Edited by CrazyCarl92

Sheriff_K
Although the tip at the bottom of the screen says it takes 8 wins, it actually only takes 7.

7 gets all the Card unlocks for the Deck. 8 unlocks the actual Deck for use outside of Trainer Challenge.

legendmaker21

the update is good but I would prefer the packs tradable, it will make it more rewarding, yet it will be more work for the dev. team.

MG6T

I am not getting my prizes im getting the trainer tokens can you guys help me my name is MG6T also friend me

degeba

whie can't I trade with my friends?

Pepas00

It's really good! You did an amazing job!!

Cheese2222

where can I access the Booster Packs I've earned??!! I cannot figure out where they are/how to open them!!!

"4th Star per Trainer Opponent = 1 random Booster Pack, non-tradable, selected current modified sets"

Mod_Poplar

Hi Cheese2222,

These packs should appear in your collection under the "Packs" tab. If you're not receiving the proper prizes, please submit a support ticket for the issue by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

I hope this helps! :)

BIOtec

I clear all challenger and take all 4 stars i can repeat de process???

Sign in to follow this