Sign in to follow this  
TPCi_Warrax

New trainer challenge scoring system

Chris_P

You know how the decks in trainer challenge have one feature that doesn't do anything? It's the one that says how many of the 36 opponents have been defeated with each deck. That feature doesn't correspond to any awards. If they did include Basic Yellow and Basic Orange in the trainer challenge, then it would be great if by defeating all 36 opponents with each of the five already available decks (red, blue, green, yellow, orange), you could unlock one of the other theme decks that are not yet available (colorless, metal, psychic, dark and dragon). This could go on to unlocking the option of using customized decks in the trainer challenge after defeating all opponents with all ten decks. There. Can't get better than that.

Red_Champion1

This is the best new feature this year.

Thanks!

GR0

About the additional decks:

I made the suggestion to unlock AI decks (they said AI decks change with difficulty, so: the "normal" level of difficulty) in Trainer Challenge (complete 4 stars against an AI), and the ability to pay something to unlock them in Versus as well.

This would give decks of all colors (except Dragon), with some combinations that are currently unavailable.

UofMWolv25

I'm a bit confused. So...what booster packs do you receive?

aura_master8

It's random.

tai_rex
I think it's interesting that people are asking for more cards already. It's not that you shouldn't want more, it's just that they give you 45 packs if you beat all of the leagues.

Does this mean that at the end of the leagues you get 45 packs AS WELL as one extra booster per opponent after 4stars? ie: 45 + 36 packs?? :o

Chris_P

No. He meant 45 overall, if you beat all opponents in all the leagues with 4 stars. But I would't mind if that changed into what you say!!! Or if we get to earn a booster per star instead of one for a full four-stars rating. Of course both of those changes would need our ratings to be reset... I wouldn't mind that either. :cool:

Edited by Chris_P

tai_rex

Ohhhh :o Alright :D

Sara64

For sure TrainerChallenge is the best way to unlock new cards for free but when the user has earned 4 star in all 12 of the Trainer Opponents in a league (Gold, Platinum or City Champs) and he are rewarded with an additional 3 random non-tradable booster packs selected current modified sets and still he have not the cards he want there is a way to continue to unlock free cards using trainerChallenge or he must wait for special day booster pack, trade and he use tokens on shop for more free cards??

Dr-Professor

Pretty much, you have to wait until the Token Update later in July. Having completed the Trainer Challenge, you should have enough tokens to purchase 5-6 boosters or a theme deck and 4-5 boosters.

Sara64
Pretty much, you have to wait until the Token Update later in July. Having completed the Trainer Challenge, you should have enough tokens to purchase 5-6 boosters or a theme deck and 4-5 boosters.

I very glad to hear all these perfect news Dr Professor and for sure on the next update users who have not original money to buy a card they are going to able to use tokens to unlock more cards 100% for free:D By the way Dr Professor can you ask if the specialday booster random packs include all packs or only some??:confused: Thanks and continue to impove pokemon online!!:cool:

TPCi_Mathis

We fixed a few bugs with Trainer Challenge scoring in the 1.10.28 game update.

- The Survival Bonus is no longer awarded if you lose the match.

- The Speed Bonus is no longer awarded if you lose the match.

- The Draw Bonus no longer counts cards drawn by you on your opponent turn.

- The Draw Bonus no longer counts the first card drawn on your turn.

Edited by Prof_Warrax

Sara64
We fixed a few bugs with Trainer Challenge scoring in the 1.10.28 game update.

- The Survival Bonus is no longer awarded if you lose the match.

- The Speed Bonus is no longer awarded if you lose the match.

- The Draw Bonus no longer counts cards drawn by your opponent.

- The Draw Bonus no longer counts the first card drawn on your turn.

I glad to hear all these news about this update!! Also just i can't wait the update when we are able to spend tokens to buy booster pakcs and theme decks for free!! By the way Prof_Mathis can you ask if the specialday booster random packs include all packs or only some??:confused: Thanks and continue to impove pokemon online!!:cool:

IzanagiAadi

hey there

we dont get cards where i live so im completely depending on this ai system to unlock a few boosters.

i won in expert difficulty but it still says score modifier for that difficulty is 0.5X when its supposed to be 2x.

Ive player 10 matches and 10 out of 10 times its the same.

really annoying, please respond and help me out here.

PS: i dont understand the point of tokens. why not a free booster every 3rd day?? Maybe thats a topic for another thread lol nvm.

Chris_P

IzanagiAadi trainer tokens are not good just for booster packs, which is why they don't just give out booster packs. Personally I'd rather buy theme decks, while there will also be many other uses for them.

Also what you're saying about the score modifier is a known bug. In order to get the proper score you have to change the difficulty setting before every battle to something else, and then back to what you want it to be in order to get it to work.

Does battling in trainer challenge mode give you anything besides the milestone prizes?

What I mean is:

I have earned all the trainer tokens and free booster packs. So I was just battling to win all 36 opponents with each deck. I noticed that I was earning one trainer token for almost every battle. Was that correct? If so, why was it just one? And was it related to the task I was performing (of getting a 36/36 wins for every deck) or was it simply because I was battling in trainer challenge?

Is this somey way of earning tokens in trainer challenge per battle that I just didn't know of? If so, why doesn't that happen in every battle?

Edited by Chris_P

IzanagiAadi
In order to get the proper score you have to change the difficulty setting before every battle to something else, and then back to what you want it to be in order to get it to work.

I see, thanks. It works when I do as you say.

Does battling in trainer challenge mode give you anything besides the milestone prizes?

I have no clue. I only bother about the score, and doing what you said I beat 3 trainers and unlocked 3 boosters. Which brings me to the next question (sorry i didnt answer yours, though.... I really dont know the answer is all): Why dont I ever get an energy card in a booster pack? I have 2 plasma pokemon, but no plasma energy to attach to them.

I would love it if somebody could respond.

Thanks in advance,

Aadi

Chris_P

Only because the cards you get are randomly chosen. You might get the ones you want, you might not. That's how it works...

OverlordMMM

Plasma Energy is also a special energy, so don't expect to get many of those. Any basic energy you have an infinite amount to add to your decks.

IzanagiAadi
Only because the cards you get are randomly chosen. You might get the ones you want, you might not. That's how it works...

Ah.... so theres a little possibility that I canget an energy. hm. okay.

Plasma Energy is also a special energy, so don't expect to get many of those. Any basic energy you have an infinite amount to add to your decks.

I'm sorry, I didnt get you? Does that mean if i get one plasma energy in a booster, it means i can add 4 of the same to my deck?

OverlordMMM

No. It means you can have up to 4 copies of it in a deck because it is a Special energy.

Basic energy of any kind can be added to all of your decks infinitely (unless you want a specific version in which case you need to collect the amount you want).

IzanagiAadi
No. It means you can have up to 4 copies of it in a deck because it is a Special energy.

Basic energy of any kind can be added to all of your decks infinitely (unless you want a specific version in which case you need to collect the amount you want).

Ah, much like a pokemon card. Alright, thanks for the info. :)

EricDent

IIRC there is Plasma Energy in the latest starter decks from Plasma Freeze.

Dragonair_Tee

Is Bug Super Effective Against Pyschic?

sapphireknight

love these "free" boosters !

you should make some other ways to make in game obtainable boosters as well !

some of us can't find a reliable source of codes sadly :(

Sara64

Guys i started to play the expert mode and i figure out how easy and fast with this way someone can unlock booster packs!!:D This is Amazing!!:cool: The only bad thing about trainer challenge is that after someone take all the prices and the special super price for 4star all trainer challenge actually this person not going to play this trainer challenge again because he already hear or know that trainer challenge not going to give him more cards anymore!!:( If this is true i wonder if the company are able to give us the opportunity after always we beat a trainer and get more 30.000 again we are able to unlock more cards on this way!!:rolleyes: For my personal opinion is to shame because users know that trainer challenge not going to offer any cards anymore they actually stop play trainer challenge!!:(

Sign in to follow this