Chat still not working and no access to friends

taylor1128922

I have done everything

account is open

redownloaded and reinstalled

updated computer

tried on separate computer

nothing works i need this fixed to enjoy the game

could this be a mac client issue? Cause everything was fine when i was using a windows port but now that i use the official client it doesnt work

My girlfriend has exactly the same problem!! Since last month we are trying to solve this but we couldn't.

She reinstalled and tried to download several times, but still not working.

However, when she tried to connect in another computer with a Windows client, everything was normal. =/

Apparently, it is a Mac issue, but we don't have idea which could be the problem.

Taylor,

I'm not seeing anything in your account or Admin panel that would account for your inability to access chat. As Calvin suggested, you should submit a ticket through the support portal. The more specific the information you provide, the easier it will be for the Dev team to identify the issue.

I'm having the exact same problem and I'm using a PC. I already submitted a ticket but it has been a day and I still haven't received any help :(

Both my husband and I have accounts. He can chat just fine, but I can't. I try using his computer, I still can't chat using his computer but when I sign on into his account, everything is fine. What is going on? Please help.

Uninstalling does nothing since this problem only happens for my account, not for his.

Hi MalakaiShadow,

Please check your email. A notification regarding your account was sent on the 18th of April. Since you have already submitted a ticket regarding your account, you should receive additional information from Customer Support once the ticket is addressed.

Best,

Prof_Izadorarex[/color]

I'm having the same issue. I use a Mac OS X 10.6.8 and I've reinstalled the game twice, and nothing changed. The icons on top (one for messages and other for friends) are black and I can't click them or see the chat.

From my boyfriend's PC I can access all the game features, but on my Mac I can't, so I suppose the problem is not my account. :(

I've sent two tickets days ago and still without answer (and opened a thread too...). Today I've sent another ticket with more details. Now I'm just here waiting... :P

likely wont do any good ive had this problem for months and only response i get is theres no reason we see on your account it shouldnt be working or available

Same thing is happening to me with Windows 7. Has been happening for over a month, had an open ticket for over a month... no help from support.

I'm just throwing a thought out there, but could it be the boot-up of the application? I remember when my Windows 7 laptop was having problems, and that's when the problem happened. It could also be how the game connects to the servers, too.

Archived