Pokemon Novice and Intermediate Tournament

AmyLeigh195

if i ran a Tournament, organised by me and ran by me, would anyone compete? im registering interest to see if its worth doing. there will be two categories. Novice and Intermediate with different rules and Prizes.

Novice:

No ex's

will be run in unlimited so any other cards welcome

1st place will be 5 packs and 2nd 3 (this is to attract people who are new to the game not experts)

Intermediate:

3 Ex's max

Modified only

1st place 10 packs and 2nd 5 and 3rd 3

(any legal cards welcome)

Suggestions welcome :) Comment below if interested :P

Tournament function is not available. This is a forum organized tournament. In these kind of tournaments you have to meet people and play them. This kind of tournament does not utilize the tournament mode.

Just a suggestion,

maybe have players pay an entry fee of 1 pack to enter then prize is dependent on number of participants. Maybe have a minimum prize.

Another suggestion is players can optionally record the battle in case of issue. If they choose not to, then there's no proof who won the match if one of them is in disagreement. Or just screen shot the winning screen.

I feel like a pack entry fee is not really necessary for a novice tournament. Part of the reason I'm interested is to try and win packs that I can't really afford to buy right now.

my idea of the Novice tournament was to introduce people to the game that is why there are so many bans because im banning cards newbies are not likely to have. a pack entry would contradict that, for the intermediate that could be a good idea tho :)

Archived