Battle of Gods:

matthew69

BATTLE OF GODS:

Introduction:

Kings and Queens, Lords and Squires, Ladies and Gentleman.......welcome, welcome welcome! You have arrived at the Battle of the Gods home page. Oh wise one we welcome thee to our fabulous new tournament, for here is where the Gods do battle.

The rules of this fabulous event are simple, there will be three decks, one for each of the three all powerful Legendaries that have dominated our game for over a millenium I am of course talking of the immense Basculin, Caterpie and Magikarp.

Two great warriors once upon a time battled the evil lords upon the highest mountain in all of the land, together with the help of the three all powerful Gods defeated the powerful forces of darkness and saved the world from the evil dark lords.

Now though the forces of darkness that once shrouded our great kingdom have returned, and we need new warriors, new heroes, people who can train the Legends Pokemon to their full potential and use their courage, bravery and wit to defeat evil forever.

The Code of the Gods:

1. When facing off against each deck of Legends (Magikarp, Caterpie, Basculin) true warriors must not use Pokemon other than four of that particular card. For example when battling against the Magikarp deck thee must use just four Magikarp.

2. Hypnotoxic Laser is banned from this tournament. After all the true Gods do not require little children's toys in order to do battle.

3. You must defeat each deck twice (once versus each Legendary trainer) in order to proceed, once a deck has been beaten twice thou can then progress to the next level, and your progress will be saved after each level you complete.

4. The format will be unlimited, after all the Gods have existed since the very dawn of time, so there is no need to limit the card choice.

The Rewards:

1. The great warriors who defeat all three of the Legendary Pokemon decks twice will be saved in the Hall Of Gods for all eternity.

2. And those who defeat the evil dark lords Legendary Pokemon at the end will be heralded as the ultimate God, and will receive 10 Plasma Booster Packs, and the choice of adding a Pokemon of their choice (within reason) into the Hall Of Legends.

So Trainers of all ages come, unite, and together we shall crush the forces of evil, and bring the Legendary Pokemon back to life again!

The Warriors Scroll:

The Ultimate God of Pokemon:

The Hall Of Gods and Legendary Trainers:

AlexManetric (Legendary Trainer)

Matthew69 (Legendary Trainer)

The Hall Of Legends:

Basculin

Caterpie

Magikarp

Noble Challengers:

haha well written :)

just a quick question, how long's the cooldown?

For what is this "cooldown" of which you speak? In the Land of Gods we have "Warriors slumber" which lasts four sunsets and sunrises.

For what is this "cooldown" of which you speak? In the Land of Gods we have "Warriors slumber" which lasts four sunsets and sunrises.

This language is going to do my head in...

I mean, Thou tounge art for as fine as a Summer's Day.

with that weird language i dont understand a word :P

can you explain in english?

The language of which I speak is that of a true English gentleman and a man of history.

ok n ow sserious, do i have to battle you and alex, or english knight who speak true english as in the middle age

Thout shalt battle a Fine Knight, whom art knowledgeable of the True Way.

Can you clarify on this part?

And those who defeat the evil dark lords Legendary Pokemon at the end will be heralded as the ultimate God, and will receive 10 Plasma Booster Packs, and the choice of adding a Pokemon of their choice (within reason) into the Hall Of Legends.

Does this mean after beating all 3 decks twice we will get the booster packs? Or is there another fight?

Can you clarify on this part?

Does this mean after beating all 3 decks twice we will get the booster packs? Or is there another fight?

After a great warrior has completed his valiant quest and defeated three almighty decks twice, then he shalt be required to battle one more game against the Dark Lord in order to claim his spoils.

Ok... Gods do not speak like thou. Maybe the pilgrims did, but you aren't a pilgrim are you?

Tis because I am not a God, but simply a Legendary warrior of ancient history.

@XMottaka

The dark lord is shrouded in the shadows of his dark realm, he shall reveal himself when the time is nigh.

What the? A day has passed and none has taken upon this challenge issued out!?!

I shall champion mine pokemon on to victory in this call to arms!

What the? A day has passed and none has taken upon this challenge issued out!?!

I shall champion mine pokemon on to victory in this call to arms!

We shalt then prepare for a duel almighty warrior, when maintenance is over we shalt commence our battle, may your sword not rest idly in your hand.

Key is interested in thine battle. but key needs to construct some kind of deck first... and perhaps ask some questions...

Does it count that I donked Matt's caterpie?

Count it does, however for a grand warrior to progress to the next level both of us in a row you may'st beat. (then your progress is saved and you never have to battle Caterpie again.) So I am afraid that after a Warriors Slumber you will be required to duel with both of us 'gain.

I do think that some need to learn the true way of the warrior. For this isn't the way. One must be able to return the shadows and learn to strike without warning from the shadows. Anyway, good luck with your training. Have fun all. Later.

Dear god... regular English is hard enough as it is.

I do understand the language of pokemon battles though - will that get me anywhere?

I might try to get some games in for this tournament later, but no promises. School hours are terrible atm.

Archived