Daybreak and Nightfall decks?

TheDragonXD

I thought you get the Daybreak and Nightfall decks in the trainer challenge. Are they just not added in , do you have to buy the decks and then upload a code or what?

I looked on Bulbapedia and It said that you cannot redeem a code and unlock them that way , So is it only availible on the city championship or are they not currently unlockable?

only basic red blue and green are available in trainer challenge without codes.

i think later versions of daybreak do have codes in them, someone should confirm this though, don't hold me to it! daybreak was my IRL deck and it didnt come with a code, but i got that -just- before codes were released for this

I believe the codes were made available from the challenge boxes for each respective deck, and not straight from the decks themselves.

They were actually called Pokemon Prime Challenge Boxes...and there were 4 of them I believe for the later HGSS decks.

Look *** up on Google!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, only if you buy the deck in real life and it has a code card for the deck can you unlock it in Trainer challenge. I got Plasma Claw at Target yesterday and thought the code card was for a booster credit (I'm new, LOL) and found out I could actually play with the deck online, unlocking it for versus mode play after winning 11 trainer challenge matches, more than the usual 7 for the red, green and blue decks. I imagine all theme decks redeemed by codes would require the same 11 wins to unlock it in versus mode. Don't hold me to it 'cuz I'm a rookie, LOL. Edit: OMG, I didn't look at the date of the last post. I bumped this. Oops, sorry. LOL

• 1 month later...

i bought daybreak and nightfall from a store a few weeks ago. both came with codes. used both in trainer challenge. not sure about unlocking them THROUGH tc tho.

Archived