POKEMON TRIVIA!

doubleB

Hello everybody every day i will post five POKEMON TRIVIA questions a day and on sunday June 12 we will see who answered the most, who got the most right, and who got the least right! There might be a prize involved! we do ask that you do not cheat and use google but i dont control you. you may only answer one question and only may give one answer

'

Question Set 1, Saturday, June 4

'

1.Who is paired up with Raquayza on the Rayquaza and ********* legend card?

2.What does the acranim PMC stand for?

3.Who is the legendary pokemon?

4.Is there a Mewthree

5.What three legendary pokemon were featured on one card

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everybody every day i will post five POKEMON TRIVIA questions a day and on sunday June 12 we will see who answered the most, who got the most right, and who got the least right! There might be a prize involved! we do ask that you do not cheat and use google but i dont control you.

'

'

4.Is there a Mewthree

There is no such thing as a mewthree

um incorrect! thank you for playing! Pokeman may not answer any more questions on June 4!

rayquaza is paired up with deoxys

3. Arcanine is the Legendary Pokemon according to its species name.

arcanine is not a lengendary pokemon

Pokemon expert, ozzy isn't asking for a legendary pokemon he is looking for the pokemon with the species name "Legendary Pokemon" which is aracanine's species name.

Pokemon expert, ozzy isn't asking for a legendary pokemon he is looking for the pokemon with the species name "Legendary Pokemon" which is aracanine's species name.

oh im sorry. thaks for the info

does anybody know how can i edit my deck?

please do not change the topic. go start your own topic on your question. This thread is not the place for your question to be answered.

WOW I LEAVE AND COME BACK AND LOOK! YOU HAVE ANSWERED ALOT OF MY QUESTIONS I'LL POST THE ANSWERS SOON!

Answers

'

Q: Who is Rayquaza paired up with on the Rayquaza & ********* legened card?

A: Deoxys correctly answered first by pokemonexpert23!

'

Q: What does the aranim PMC stand for?

A:Pokemon Mystery Club correctly answered first by finfan14!

'

Q: Who is "The Legendary Pokemon"?

A: Arcannine correctly answered by SharkFrog (i'm impressed!)

'

Q: Is there a Mewthree?

A: No. Only in the hacked game Pokemon Chaos Black correctly answered first by pokemonexpert23

'

Q: What three pokemon are featured on the same card?

A: Articuno, Zapodos, And Moltress correctly answered first by pokemonexpert23 (@Pokeman3165, I'm guessing you looked it up. There is an artificial card that has Kyogre, Groundon, and Rayquaza on it but not a real one.)

'

Wow pokemonexpert23, you really know your stuff! Here are the next five questions! you will have until tommorow at ten to answer

'

1.Which Pokemon card has the most HP?

2.True Or False? The legendary Flying and Pyschic type Pokemon Lugia was originaly featured with it's counter part, the legendary pokemon of Flying and Fire, Ho-oh.

3. In the pokemon movie "The Rise Of Darkrai" what two pokemon are not suposed to meet

4. Which pokemon cant learn TMs?

5. Who is "The Alpha Pokemon"?

3. In the pokemon movie "The Rise Of Darkrai" what two pokemon are not suposed to meet

- Palkia and Dialga are the two that aren't supposed to meet.

4. Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Magikarp, Ditto, Unown, Wobbufett (I think), Wynaut (I think), Wurmple, Silcoon, Cascoon, Castform (I think) all can't learn TMs or HMs. Those were just the ones off the top of my head, without using resources. I know I'm probably missing a few more, especially in the later generation where I'm less familiar with the movesets.

1. False. The Legendary Psychic-Flying type Lugia was featured in Pokemon: The Movie 2000, and Ho-Oh was not in it, before the Pokemon Gold and Silver Versions were released in Fall of 2000.

4. Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Magikarp, Ditto, Unown, Wobbufett (I think), Wynaut (I think), Wurmple, Silcoon, Cascoon, Castform (I think) all can't learn TMs or HMs. Those were just the ones off the top of my head, without using resources. I know I'm probably missing a few more, especially in the later generation where I'm less familiar with the movesets.

oh i was only looking for magikarp 0.0 you got two right but number 5 was wrong

Hello everybody every day i will post five POKEMON TRIVIA questions a day and on sunday June 12 we will see who answered the most, who got the most right, and who got the least right! There might be a prize involved! we do ask that you do not cheat and use google but i dont control you. you may only answer one question and only may give one answer

'

'

4.Is there a Mewthree

1. is deoxys

2.i dont know

3.i dont know

4.only by hack or cheats

5.hard to say because theres a few cards like that but it may be entei, suicune, and raikou.

Hello everybody every day i will post five POKEMON TRIVIA questions a day and on sunday June 12 we will see

4.Is there a Mewthree

1.- Deoxys

2.-PokemonManlyColor?

3.-Me

4.-No

Archived