Sign in to follow this  
clingplus1

how do i stop getting the same friend request.

clingplus1

Okay so this guy named Zivac everytime i log ********** i keep getting the same friend request from him. The only way i can stop this is if i keep him added on my friends list, but i don't want that. I think it has something to do with his name because he has a weird downward arrow over the Z in his name he said he got it by alt + 0124.

Please tell me how to stop this, i'm pretty sure the guys name is broken too because he can't pm people in-game and he can't recieve pm's from people in-game. It's not a big deal but it just gets annoying time after time.

the_sqveel

his name does need to be changed, he advertises good trades a lot but you cant pm him and you can barely offer to him cos of the search-for-people bar in the friends dropdown menu barely ever working

clingplus1
his name does need to be changed, he advertises good trades a lot but you cant pm him and you can barely offer to him cos of the search-for-people bar in the friends dropdown menu barely ever working

I know and it gets really annoying over time, and there is still the issue of his friend request popping up every time i take him off my friends list.

My_Real_Name

just add him. problem solved

clingplus1
just add him. problem solved

I am for the time being but i don't want to have him on my friends list forever... know what i mean?

A Mods input on the situation would be nice.

TPCi_Mathis

Honestly, I'm not sure how this issue managed to slip through the cracks when were were escalating bugs to the QA team. I've verified this issue myself and kicked it up the chain so that it can be entered in the bug database.

During my testing, the only way I was able to stop the Friend invite was to have the player that sent the invite remove the invited player from their Friends list. Until we can get this bug fixed, each of you will need to find the player in question while he is online (accepting the Friend request should help) and ask that he remove you from his Friend list via private chat.

clingplus1

Thank you so much Prof_Mathis!

Battler077

yeah i got that same problem too, and yes it´s a problem.

Sign in to follow this