Completed the Trainer Challenge?

AlexManectric

Heya!

If you've completed the Trainer Challenge, and want to test your skills a little more, why not check out the Trading Card League. There are 10 Elemental Gyms and the Elite Four all waiting for you to give it everything you've got!

The Basic Deck Level only allows Gym Leaders (and yourselves) to use cards found from the free decks - so this challenge really is for everyone and anyone on a level playing field!

If you have any questions, feel free to post here and I'll answer as soon as I can. There are full rules and details under the 'Trading Card League' thread on the PvP Discussion Part of the Forum

Hope to see you all soon!

QueenAlex

• 2 weeks later...
from tc to the league xD

well, i wanted to battle tornadus but he didnt answer :(

Perhaps try another leader? :)

Heya!

If you've completed the Trainer Challenge, and want to test your skills a little more, why not check out the Trading Card League. There are 10 Elemental Gyms and the Elite Four all waiting for you to give it everything you've got!

The Basic Deck Level only allows Gym Leaders (and yourselves) to use cards found from the free decks - so this challenge really is for everyone and anyone on a level playing field!

If you have any questions, feel free to post here and I'll answer as soon as I can. There are full rules and details under the 'Trading Card League' thread on the PvP Discussion Part of the Forum

Hope to see you all soon!

QueenAlex

i cant seem to see this at all in the UI. TBH the in game UI wile playing is great but the loby and trading system UI is not very clear at all or by any means user friendly

how can i fight the elite four and the gyms?? i have complete the reainer challange with all 5 stars need something else to do lol

• 3 weeks later...

I have this exact same question... how do I unlock the Elite Four? Is it just completing all the Trainer Challenge levels with all stars?

the elito four and the gyms are not part of the single player game, alex is talking about a pvp league

check out the pvp discussions and you'll find it

Archived