Sign in to follow this  
1Aron

Lugia EX

1Aron

Well i looked at the pin thread and it made me think that they have fixed the problem with it while using darkrai ex's ability but when i just played it still didnt work, i only got 2 prizes for knocking a darkrai ex out. And it turned an easy win to a much more difficult win.

khit92

Same thing happened here. I have no idea what caused it but overflow randomly decides not to activate (and no there were no garbodors in play) I knocked out a squirtle for what shouldve been a win and only got one prize, very dissapointing

Speedhoven

My eviolite does not work sometimes. This needs to be fixed.

(Too lazy to make own thread)

Tekanina

Still seems to be a glitch with Lugia Ex and taking extra prizes. Interestingly enough I have been using Lugia Ex in a Plasma based deck and have been able to get the correct amount of prizes. The problem seems to occur in a Dark / Plasma deck I have built. Whenever the ability Dark Cloak from Darkrai Ex is on the field and active, my Lugia Ex's Overflow ability seems to cancel and not allow for the extra prize to be taken.

Additionally while Dark Cloak is active my Team Plasma Pokemon are unable to benefit from Deoxys Ex's Power Connect ability.

The Lugia Ex is regular art version (PLS # 108)

-Tek

Mod_Grant

Hey!

Thank you for your report. All bug reports help our team to create a better game experience for all; we will be passing this along for review.

Sign in to follow this