Technical requirements

Jalpseon

Is there a standard set for what the recommended specs of your PC should be for functionally playing this game? I noticed that there's a bit of strain on my computer, which is natural I guess. I just haven't been able to find any tech requirements at all.

I haven't seen any, you looked in Support? They're usually there. Firefox seems to have freezing issues at 99% load. I dunno if Internet Explorer has the same issue. IT'll be fixed eventually, but they'll prolly optimize for IE first.

I'm using IE and it works fine.

It freezes up from time to time, and the system seems to have issues from time to time. Try refreshing or just waiting till another time.

Greetings Trainers!

While there is no current recommended specs for computers, we do have a minimum spec post which is posted in our F.A.Q. section for now located here! Thanks for your questions and be sure to check back later if you have any other questions, as we will be updating this section as we receive more inquiries!

Hope this helped you out!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent"

Thanks for the link. Is there any minimum resolution recommendation?

With IE 9 on a 1024x768 monitor, I have to resize the browser to 85% to see the whole game.

Thanks for the link. Is there any minimum resolution recommendation?

With IE 9 on a 1024x768 monitor, I have to resize the browser to 85% to see the whole game.

I usualy just press F11 to get rid of the tool bar and task bar. fits decently then for me ^.^

Archived