Set Rotation/ New Packs?

eharima

I'm fairly new to online considering I never played flash version, have I already missed a rotation? or did we start on HGSS?

Will legacy packs ever be included? even just for collectors sake, it would be nice

(not to mention money sink for GEMS coughcoughfinancialdirectorcoughcough)

or an actual reason to get rid of booster credits as yuo decided to phase them out.....

They could be included but for collection only? or heck, go all out unlimited diversity and we can all have 4 professor oak and 4 imposter oak ITEM cards huwehueuheuhe

Or is there only plans to add in new packs from here on?

Do modified rotation rules always follow the same time and implementation as to reflect the official rules?

When or if will we ever see a set rotation in PTCGO ?

Personally I only ever play unlimited so a bigger selection is always great, just wondering if there are any plans to put in the old sets or just new for now, I looked about the forum but no info to be found?

Rotation has occurred in real life already.

Modified is the current rotation: Black and white on cards

The Unlimited format is: Heart gold and Soul silver on cards

I'm fairly new to online considering I never played flash version, have I already missed a rotation? or did we start on HGSS?

Will legacy packs ever be included? even just for collectors sake, it would be nice

(not to mention money sink for GEMS coughcoughfinancialdirectorcoughcough)

or an actual reason to get rid of booster credits as yuo decided to phase them out.....

They could be included but for collection only? or heck, go all out unlimited diversity and we can all have 4 professor oak and 4 imposter oak ITEM cards huwehueuheuhe

Or is there only plans to add in new packs from here on?

Do modified rotation rules always follow the same time and implementation as to reflect the official rules?

When or if will we ever see a set rotation in PTCGO ?

Personally I only ever play unlimited so a bigger selection is always great, just wondering if there are any plans to put in the old sets or just new for now, I looked about the forum but no info to be found?

They will never allow you to play the old sets because that would set you back from buying new products. It's very sneaky and unfair actually. If they want people using new cards, then make better products, instead here they pretty much force you to buy new products every two years to be able to participate. It's not just Pokemon TCG that does it, but that's the fact.

Archived