pokemon moderaters

spookyshadow

i was just wondering if there is anyone who has ever gotten a straight answer from a moderator, everytime i ask them a question i either get a vague answer that doesnt explain anything or they just direct me to put in a ticket, i wish the staff was a little more helpful

It depends on your question. Mods are made to moderate the forum, not answer questions. The ticket is the best way to go IF you have a question.

Hey Trainers!

We are here to help as much as we can, but when it comes to sensitive issues you will need to head over to the Support Portal to send in a ticket. That team can handle everything relating to your account, this includes issues with TCG Online redemptions and such! Thank you AAA Pikachu AAA! We love seeing the community helping each other out. That's really what it's about. :]

I feel the moderators should take a step back and not be so strict on the way people talk to each other. Pokemon TCG is an aggressive game, whether you admit it or not. The fact that you can dish out like 100 damage and 'catcher' a Pokemon in your first turn is way too out of balance. This causes sometimes players to play in an unsportsmanlike way. If a player chooses to express themselves in a mature way based on an opponents words or actions, they should not be suspended for that.

It depends what you mean by mature. And I don't ever remember ever dishing out or playing against someone who dished out 100 damage.

It depends what you mean by mature. And I don't ever remember ever dishing out or playing against someone who dished out 100 damage.

Tornadus EX. Double Colorless, Stadium Poison, Poison Ray gun and Plus Power.

Any questions?

Archived