Entire collection missing

emperorexp

I was playing the pokemon TCG online beta a while back, back when there was no option for online play. Over that time of play I had many booster codes given to me, mostly from friends who did not play but decided to pass them to me as to not let them go to waste. After a while I stopped playing all together to focus on more important things such as work and study.

A friend of mine reccomended that I return as the game had online play, I thought it would be fun. I downloaded the new client and logged in. I checked my collection only to find that it was gone. The only decks there were basic orange and basic yellow. Not even the old reshiram deck I had got was there or the Krookodile theme deck I had also gotten. The entire thing was gone.

Needless to say I was quite dissapointed and am wondering if there is a way to return my collection.

Hey! All your theme decks should have been returned to openable themedeck/boosters etc in your booster opening window. I think all your booster opened cards should still be in your binder. I recently started playing again and all my custom decks/theme decks went missing. Unfortunately for custom decks, unless you saved them previously you're gonna have to remake them again. Hope this helps you!

were you in closed beta? i think we may have got some collection wipes back then and been given boosters to make up for it, don't hold me to that though my memory is terrible.

it says you only signed up for this a month ago though, did you re sign up when you returned? then you will have to start your collection from scratch

I don't think I was playing the closed beta, must have been an early open beta or something, as everyone I knew could access it. I think I might have made a new account but I haven't played since way back when. So chances are I didn't make an account a month ago. I didn't even have those free booster credits.

the 20 free boosters? they were only for people that were in closed beta i believe.

you need to check if you made a new account or not, if you did, theres no way to link the collections between your old one and your new one, you'll have to start again or use your old account

Archived