Pokémon Communication x3

Escape Rope x2

X-Transceiver x3

Energy:18

Psychic Energy x7

Play!Pokémon Psychic Energy x1

Fighting Energy x8

Double Colorless Energy x2

the idea is to prevent your opponent´s Pokémon from evolving with Archeops Ancient Power and devolve the evolved ones with Golurk´s Devolution Punch. tell me if anything needs to be added or removed in this way:

cards to remove:

-XX Trainer

-XX Pokémon

-XX Energy

cards to add:

+XX Trainer

+XX Pokémon

+XX Energy

please be nice with your suggestions thanks for reading

heres a new deck idea after realizing that some of my cards go well with others

heres the list:

Pokémon:14

Archen x3

Archeops x2

Emolga x2(Call For Family)

Golett x3(Ghost)

Golurk x2(Devolution Punch)

Terrakion x2(Retaliate)

Trainers:28

Plume Fossil x4

First Ticket x2

N x4

Heavy Ball x3

Town Map x1

Twist Mountain x1

Professor Juniper x2

Cheren x3

Pokémon Communication x3

Escape Rope x2

X-Transceiver x3

Energy:18

Psychic Energy x7

Play!Pokémon Psychic Energy x1

Fighting Energy x8

Double Colorless Energy x2

the idea is to prevent your opponent´s Pokémon from evolving with Archeops Ancient Power and devolve the evolved ones with Golurk´s Devolution Punch. tell me if anything needs to be added or removed in this way:

cards to remove:

-XX Trainer

-XX Pokémon

-XX Energy

cards to add:

+XX Trainer

+XX Pokémon

+XX Energy

please be nice with your suggestions thanks for reading

Nice list

• 2 weeks later...

nice idea, stuck your opponent with basic pokemon, but thing: pokemon EX are also basic!

i should remove and add

-2 first ticket -1 golurk

-1 town map -1 archeops (a 3-3 line is better :))

^^not really useful

also change cheren in colress, that one works better

also remove 1 psychic and 1 fight energy, now you got room for 3 catchers

4th thing: change xtrans in random receiver, doesnt need a coin flip

nice idea, stuck your opponent with basic pokemon, but thing: pokemon EX are also basic!

i should remove and add

-2 first ticket -1 golurk

-1 town map -1 archeops (a 3-3 line is better :))

^^not really useful

also change cheren in colress, that one works better

also remove 1 psychic and 1 fight energy, now you got room for 3 catchers

4th thing: change xtrans in random receiver, doesnt need a coin flip

u mean i should add 1 golurk and 1 archeops and remove the 1st tickets and town map?

ok i can do that but corless mmm.... let me see

i dont hate catchers, i like them but they are too expensive(between 90 and 150 ARS each) and the only random receiver i could find is the golden one

u mean i should add 1 golurk and 1 archeops and remove the 1st tickets and town map?

ok i can do that but corless mmm.... let me see

i dont hate catchers, i like them but they are too expensive(between 90 and 150 ARS each) and the only random receiver i could find is the golden one

is this deck for irl or online? because there are 2 free catchers in the basic orange deck and random receivers should be easy to trade

i think youre talking 'bout in real, so then youre right :)

just to say archeops is better of in bench and not attacking so 4 fighting energies should do,

if u can get some DCE x4 so u will be attacking in turn two most of the time thanks to easy access of heavy balls and better luck of energy draws

and if your planning to tackle pokemon ex the mewtwo x1 will be quite useful

u dont need too much communicater 1-2 ultra ball instead can come in hand or level ball to use emolga or even search for archen to use with twist mountain.

pluspower is also good, or maybe a preferred option of hypno-laser(take advantage of other stadium play, if its there its there or its just a similar strategy of +10 damage of a pluspower) to get the ko of 60+ basics,

i think u can add two hypno/plsupower if u reduce the energy -4 fighting energy +2 DCE +2 pluspower/hypno-laser

- 3 commuincater + 2 ultra/level ball + 1 mewtwo ex

following on what jackjack siad

just to say archeops is better of in bench and not attacking so 4 fighting energies should do,

if u can get some DCE x4 so u will be attacking in turn two most of the time thanks to easy access of heavy balls and better luck of energy draws

and if your planning to tackle pokemon ex the mewtwo x1 will be quite useful

u dont need too much communicater 1-2 ultra ball instead can come in hand or level ball to use emolga or even search for archen to use with twist mountain.

pluspower is also good, or maybe a preferred option of hypno-laser(take advantage of other stadium play, if its there its there or its just a similar strategy of +10 damage of a pluspower) to get the ko of 60+ basics,

i think u can add two hypno/plsupower if u reduce the energy -4 fighting energy +2 DCE +2 pluspower/hypno-laser

- 3 commuincater + 2 ultra/level ball + 1 mewtwo ex

following on what jackjack siad

ok so with your tips included this should be the final decklist(i think):

Pokémon:17

Archen x3

Archeops x3

Golett x3

Golurk x3

Terrakion x2

Emolga x2

Mewtwo-EX x1

Trainers:29

Plume Fossil x4

N x4

Heavy Ball x3

Twist Mountain x1

Professor Juniper x2

Corless x3

Ultra/Level Ball x2

Escape Rope x2

Random Receiver x3

Pokemon Catcher x3

PlusPower x2

Energy:14

Fighting Energy x4

Psychic Energy x6

Double Colorless Energy x4

now theres another problem, almost every deck uses Mewtwo-EX¿where can i get one?¿via trades or in tins? anyway thanks

¡¡¡CRY FOR ETERNITY!!!

i also like dragonforce but which one is better?

Now looking at it looks alot better, it can still be improved on,

colress is probably NOT the best supporter, remember because of archeops they either will try their best to ake an evo before its play or avoid benching any weak basics except for pokemon ex

so u can either add 2 juniper or bianca if u dont like discarding (as once u discard trainers there's no getting back)

do u have any ace spec, i think scramble switch will be the better one for this deck(if not recommend one witch in the deck), gold potion and computer search are debatable

also u dont need to play mewtwo ex on bench unless u feel u need to, for example a full prepared keldeo ex/reshi ex/mewtwo ex

also terrakion is priority against darkrai

mewtwo ex promo can be obtained by tins, plus u get four non plasma packs also with it

or if possible u can try to save up any 3 packs, u can get it from gravybeast trading inc or other trade threads,

if lucky 2 packs will do if u leave a public offer overnight.

also 'dragonforce' is this another one of your deck plans?

Now looking at it looks alot better, it can still be improved on,

colress is probably NOT the best supporter, remember because of archeops they either will try their best to ake an evo before its play or avoid benching any weak basics except for pokemon ex

so u can either add 2 juniper or bianca if u dont like discarding (as once u discard trainers there's no getting back)

do u have any ace spec, i think scramble switch will be the better one for this deck(if not recommend one witch in the deck), gold potion and computer search are debatable

also u dont need to play mewtwo ex on bench unless u feel u need to, for example a full prepared keldeo ex/reshi ex/mewtwo ex

also terrakion is priority against darkrai

mewtwo ex promo can be obtained by tins, plus u get four non plasma packs also with it

or if possible u can try to save up any 3 packs, u can get it from gravybeast trading inc or other trade threads,

if lucky 2 packs will do if u leave a public offer overnight.

also 'dragonforce' is this another one of your deck plans?

1) i have Gold Potion

2) no, Dragonforce is a band, known for its incredibly large and fast solos.

3) im talking about getting the cards IRL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey i just revived this deck in several non-official matches today in a store. heres my decklist, the deck concept of my opponents that i faced and results.

Pokémon:14

Archen x3

Archeops x3

Golett x3(Ghost)

Golurk x3(Devolution Punch)

Terrakion x2(Retaliate)

Trainers:30

Plume Fossil x4

N x4

Heavy Ball x3

Twist Mountain x2

Professor Juniper x2

Cheren x3

Ultra Ball x3

Switch x3

Pluspower x3

X-Transceiver x3

Energy:16

Psychic Energy x6

Fighting Energy x6

Double Colorless Energy x4

Battle 1:vs Cobalion/Cobalion-EX/Klinklang(dont remember which one)

Results: Lose(K.O. all my Pokémon in play) My deck average in this duel: Not so good ---> Bad

Battle 2:vs Cobalion/Cobalion-EX/Garbodor

Results: Lose(took all his Prize cards) My deck average in this duel: Not so good ---> Bad

Battle 3:vs Plasma Chandelure/Volcarona/White Kyurem-EX

Results: Lose(took all his Prize cards) My deck average in this duel: Not so good but not so bad

Battle 4:vs Blastoise/Keldeo-EX/Black Kyurem-EX

Results: Win(i took all my Prize cards) My deck average in this duel: Good ---> Very good

Battle 4 rematch(same deck)

Results: Win(my opponent concede) My deck average in this duel: Good ---> Very good

even after these battles, my deck needs more speed to play Archen/Archeops in T1/T2/T3. should i add 1 more Archen?. thanks for reading

I think this is a Decent list and doesn't any more Improvements(I mean I cant give any suggestions to make the deck any better.In my Opinion,This deck is decent and is good enough to play).

thanks and if you dont have any idea about my other decks, check very well the strategy i wrote for them and THINK.

Well, you said you want faster speed to set up Archen and Archeops which is a key object to this deck. With the release of Plasma Blast (Megalo Cannon) in August, there is a Supporter card that should help. Basically, it says take a number of cards from your hand and put them on the bottom of your deck, then draw that number of cards. So, this goes hand in hand with plume fossil. Now, the problem with Plume Fossil is that you have no way of getting Archen if he isn't at the bottom of your deck. So, I would recommend 3 Twist Mtn. (yeah, it's a lot for a stadium, but you need the drawing chances of getting one). Also, throw in some level ball. You could take out some X-Transceiver for those. Level ball can grab an Archen and then Twist Mtn. it onto the field. But there really is no good way right now of successfully playing a fast Restored themed deck. Sorry. You could try Sableye with Junk Hunt for the infinite Plume Fossil, but that means you need some dark energy. So, you're kinda in a pickle. You could try Blend Energy G, *, P, D though....

Archived