What Pokemon Would You Be?

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Poke_Ball_1
What's with the Porygon love? People died because of Porygons.
yeah I read about the seizure thing and even watched that episode. and I didn't get a seizure. Also, I'm talking about PORYGON2 not PORYGON! SCREW PORYGON! PORYGON2 ALL THE WAY BABY!!!
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pk92129

• AAA-Pikachu-AAA

• Battler077

• Calvin-Cool

Battler077
yeah I read about the seizure thing and even watched that episode. and I didn't get a seizure. Also, I'm talking about PORYGON2 not PORYGON! SCREW PORYGON! PORYGON2 ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

very good! finally a seizure survivor!

Battler077

anyway going through the web as binary codes must be so cool.

Go!Go!Go!Go!Go!Go!

Gotta go fast!

Gotta go fast!

Gotta go fast! Fast! Faster! Faster! Faster!

Aren't they both bad?

Saints5
Aren't they both bad?

Because of the incident, neither Porygon2 nor Porygon-Z have been shown in a normal anime episode. BTW I think (don't quote me on this) that it only affected those with epilepsy, or it may just increase it, but I do know that the chance of that happening to a normal, healthy person is low/

HAYDENtheGREAT

I would want to be one of the Legendary birds. Any of them would be cool, but if I have to be one then Moltress! I like the flaming feathers and tail!

cuzicouldyay

Eevee. :3 And I'm so indecisive that I'd probably only evolve by accident. ^^ Seems appropriate for me.

pk92129
Eevee. :3 And I'm so indecisive that I'd probably only evolve by accident. ^^ Seems appropriate for me.

Cool!

• 1 year later...