Am I missing something?

Cbatfanatiq

For two weeks now I've advertised in chat and posted it in public trade every 8 hours.

My Cobalion ex reg for their SR Charizard.

using GravyBeasts thread as a generic guide for this example.

Cobalion ex reg worth 6 SR Charizard 4

I know its slightly opinionated but id value both around the same but as far as usage, Id assume Cobalion is used more... so supply n demand sort of thing should raise Cobalions value slightly more than char, no?

I can't for the life of me get this trade to go through. I just want my 4th SR char QQ

yea it seems like an easy solution, but you would think of the 200 people a day i see say LF Cobalion ex... one of them has a sr charizard. I thought it would be an easier solution than having to trade for packs and then trade packs for charizard which still isnt a certainty.

Just felt weird to me, like maybe im trying to make a bad trade or something.

Cobalion EX is still worth more than SR Charizard, but some things just don't trade well for other things no matter how equivalent (or better). Sometimes you just have to convert to packs or a third card.

If you send me a friend request I will do that trade with you, I have several I do believe and would gladly do that trade as I don't see myself using him. :) Probably won't use coba either but it is nice trade bait. Just refresh my memory when we meet in the game as my memory is good but short.

Archived